Chapter 14: The Mother of all Hangovers

My eyes flutter open. I feel the sun shining  through my window. I try to sit up but I feel like I've been hit by a truck.
"Woah there stay still. I'll go get the boys but do not move." Izayah says rushing into the hallway.
Wait this isn't my house. Where am I? Was I kidnapped? The boys trample each other as they walk into the room. Jax smiles and tackles me into a hug.
"B!!!!!! Your okay thank god. Oh you must be confused . If I were you I would be confused . Then again if I were you I would've at least gotten laid."
"Jax shut up she probably has a killer headache and your voice is very annoying. " Liam says winking at me.
"How are you feeling?" Dylan asks rubbing the back of his head.
"Well thank you for caring," I say glaring at Liam and Jax " I'm good except in starving and feel like I got hit by a truck. " I say sighing.
"Well at least your not dead. You actually should be dead. The amount of alcohol  you drank should have killed you." Izayah says looking at me with worry.
"Look guys thanks so much for taking care of me. I really appreciate it. But if someone does not feed me I swear to god I will actually eat one of you. " I say annoyed.
" Well your wish is my command." Clint says from the hall.
" Hey Clint . Thanks for the food. " I say as he tosses the bag into the bed. Another figure appears in the hallway and motions Jax over. They talk and Jax's face turns red. He nods at the guy before walking back in.
"What was that about?" I ask him while everyone else talks about the party.
"Nothing!" He says a little too quickly. The figure walls in and looks at me with a confused look.
"Are you the one my idiot brother slept with last night?" He asks annoyed.
"Of Course not. I wouldn't do that Jax is like my best friend. Speaking of best friends. Would anyone like to tell me where exactly I am?" I ask.
"Well that's complicated; for starters your in Dylan's house." Liam says scratching the back of his head.
"But I thought Dylan lived with you and Adria." I ask confused.
"Well I used to live here by myself. When I met Liam I was already tired of by fathers BS . So he offered to let me move in with him. I said yes but I did not tell my father so he still pays rent on a house I don't live in. Last night we didn't think it was a good idea to take you home or to our house so we brought you here." Dylan said.
"Okay cool." I say happily munching on my McDonald's hash brown. Liam and Jax jump on the bed and dig into the bag taking some food. I smile I have such great friends and I love them so much. I lay back onto my back and feel a sharp pain in my shoulder blade. I wince ," Ughh guys why does my shoulder feel like I cut it off ?!" I says angrily.
"Umm that's complicated but the short version is that you woke up on the car ride back convinced us to let you get a tattoo." Clint says looking at the ground.
"Cool! What did I get a tat of ?" I ask excitedly. I've always wanted to get a tattoo but I've always been too scared.
The boys smile at me like real genuine smiles.
"What?" I ask them .
"Nothing,it's just that most girls would be mad and storming out and yelling saying that we're crazy but you just wanna know what you got. That's one of the reasons we're friends ." Clint says .
"Well enough with the touchy feely crap your tattoo is a rune from Shadowhunters. It's the one that means angelic powers. " Jax says cutting Clinton off.
"Sweet!" I say.
"I think that your mom is gonna start worrying about you if we do t get you home. " Liam says smiling at me.
"Well let's get you home." Izayah says sighing. He scoops me up bridal style and carries me to his car. He sets me down and I smile at him.
"What?" He says looking at me .
"Nothing it's just that I can walk you know. I may have the mother of all hangovers but I can walk." I say.
"Well I just wanna make sure your going to be alright.I care about you a lot and I want you to be okay. " He says blushing.
"Lets go." I say softly. He steps in the gas and we go speeding towards my house. About 30 minutes later we arrive . I say goodbye to Izayah and realize one problem I don't have my keys. They were in my purse which had my other stuff . I then realize I'm not even in my own clothes. I have a random hoodie and some sweatpants on. I smell the hoodie. It smells like cinnamon and honey and Izayah. I smile he is never getting this back.
I ring the doorbell and my mom opens it.
"Oh my god thank the dance gods your okay . I was starting to worry. "She says pulling me into a hug.
"Well I'm home!" I say.