Chapter 32

I wake up and I realize that it's Christmas. But more importantly, today is my birthday. Yes, I'm one of the few people in the world born on Christmas. When I woke up I could smell the hot chocolate from my room. Candace is nowhere to be found. I brush my teeth and sleepily walk down the stairs. In the living room Candace, Zoey, and my mom are all sitting on the floor near the plastic Christmas tree. Candace sees me first.

"Good morning birthday girl!" She says smiling at me.

"Morning," I mumble. Zoey jumps up, her elf hat flopping and hands me a mug of hot chocolate. I smile and take a sip. The warm liquid travels down my throat and warms me up. I sit down and put on a Santa hat that was on the floor.

"Merry Christmas everyone!" I say feeling a little more energetic. I grab the remote and turn on my favorite Christmas movie, A Christmas Story. I get the first present since it's my birthday.

The bright green box contained a new pair of boxing gloves from Candace.

"I figured you could use some distraction. Plus I can go see Scott workout." She says giggling. I hug her and thank her for the beautiful present. After that everyone pretty much opens at their own pace. Zoey spent her 13th Christmas with us this year. Ever since we were 3 years old she said my house was the most fun. After the thank you's and all the happy tears we watched A Christmas Story.

"Alright, ladies IHOP is not gonna be open all day. Get dressed and let's move." My mom says taking the mugs away. Me, Candace and Zoey all bound up the stairs. I pull on a sweater and some thick leggings. I let Zoey borrow a similar outfit. There are only so many things you can wear in Maine in the winter. We all put on snow boots and walk back downstairs. Carly and Nate are standing at the bottom of the stairs warming up.

"Nate! Carly!" I scream giving them a hug.

"Merry Birthday Lil sis," he says giving me a hug. I smile and start asking Carly about the Wedding.

"The official date is July 31." She says.

"Awesome!" We'll all be there!" I respond.

"Well let's get a move on people we are burning daylight." My mom says shoving us out the door. We all drive to the IHOP.

The dude working there seems irritated that someone came on Christmas. We all order when the bell rings. I see the boys walk into the restaurant.

"Guys! Over here!" I yell. Liam looks up and nods. The all decide to sit in the booth behind us.

"You can sit with your friends. Candace needs some motherly advice anyway." My mom says. Zoey and I practically shoot out the seats and sit with the boys. She goes to sit next to Jax who practically shoved Dylan out the chair. She smiles and sits down. They start talking and he just keeps brushing his fingers through her hair. I shake my head. I look over and see Izayah talking and Clint trying desperately to keep up. He just gives up and kisses him. That, of course, makes me laugh because I remember the time when I walked in on them. Liam and Dylan just look at me like I'm crazy. The waiter finally brings our food and the boys order. He gave them their food. While we are eating I remember that the day of the show Clint and Izayah wanted to tell me something.

"Clint. Zay. What were you going to tell me the day of the show?" I ask.

"Well we wanted you to be the first person to know but we have an announcement," Zay says.

"We're getting married next year. After Clint finishes school we are moving to LA." He finishes. I gasp. This is a huge deal! My friends are turning into adults.

"Congratulations!" I said reaching over the table to hug them. Izayah immediately starts planning the wedding. Clint just watches him endearingly. I laugh and feel my phone vibrate. I pick up and Cyrus's voice floats over the line.

"Hey babe," I say.

"Happy Birthday Princess. You are officially 17 years old. I have to spend Christmas with my mom and her dumb ass boyfriend. But I dropped off your gift at your house," He says

"Thanks," I say grinning.

"Of course love," he responds. The line gets quiet. This has been happening a lot recently. It like we've run out of things to say. Right, when I was about to break the silence he hangs up. I shrug my shoulders and go back to chatting with my friends. After about an hour the waiter finally maned up and told us to leave. We paid our bill and left. I practically jump out the car when I see the box on the doorstep. I grab it and run into my room. I tear it open like a child on Christmas. Haha, I laughed at my own joke. Whatever. I open the box and a beautiful diamond necklace. The tag read,

I tried to find something to match your beauty. This is the closest I could get. XOXO Cyrus. I smile. This was the best Christmas ever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I wanted to do a Q & A, in return for getting over 1000 reads. If you guys are interested please please comment with a name and the question. 

The people you can ask are: 

Bianca 

Cyrus 

Zoey 

Candace

Jax

Liam 

Dylan 

Clint 

Izayah

Nate 

Please please please ask questions. I really wanna get to know what some of my readers are thinking. Any question is allowed as long as it follows Wattpad's guidelines. You can ask multiple and I get more than 30 total questions, I'll update for three days straight meaning I'll probably get close to the end. 

Also please vote and if you didn't before go back and do so. I really want a Watty guys. I've put almost a year maybe more into this book. Please help a sister out. 

Okay, enough of my voice. Carry on with your day. Do great things and spread your artistic wings. 

Ali