Chapter 24

Previously on NWTBB: Bianca and Cyrus are officially dating. But, John is a racist and does not like Bianca. They went on their first actual date. They went to a Harry Potter Marathon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cyrus and I had the best time on our date. Since we are both huge nerds we loved watching Harry Potter together. WE ate popcorn and talked and it was really romantic. Cyrus dropped me off at home after and I push open the door.

Ringo and my mother are sitting on the couch.

"Hello, Bianca," Ringo says.

"Ringo," I say nonchalantly.

"You will call me father or Dad," He says irritated.

"Oh, father what do owe this wonderful visit?" I ask sarcastically.

"Well, I came to ask you if you wanted to meet your niece and you son to meet his cousin. But, I get here and your mother has no idea what I'm talking about. So is there something you wanna tell either of us," He says arms crossed.

"Yea. First off, who the fuck do you think you are coming to my house with your bullshit. So you can take a chill pill or get the fuck out my house. Secondly, I did lie to you. I wanted you to show you what would've happened if mom and Nate were not here. That's why I am the way I am. My baby sister is a mother now because you have ni control and because you are a horrible father. How could someone leave a six-year girl without a father? But you don't care. All you think about is yourself. I'm sick and tired of people expecting me to be someone I'm not. So if you have a problem with the rules and ways things work here then maybe you should leave and not come back. To be honest, we really don't want you here anyway. So goodbye and don't ever come back. " I yell at him.

He blinks and rubs his forehead. My mother stands shocked at my outburst. Ringo picks up his hat and jacket and leaves the house.

That was the last time I expect to see my father.

Nate opens the door and I see a girl standing next to him.

"Mom, Bianca, this is my girlfriend Carly," Nate says.

" Hi!" I say glad to meet the girl that my brother loves.

"Hi! Well, I'm Carly as you know and I'm dating your big brother. I hope you don't mind." She says giggling.

"Nah you can keep him," I say rolling my eyes.

We laugh and my mom brings out some coffee and chocolate chip cookies.

"How do you like your coffee?" I ask her.

"Black," She responds.

"OMG me too," I say laughing. Carly and I talk for a while. I learn about her. She was a nurse stationed at my brother's base. He would always go to her over the dumbest things. After a few weeks, he asked her out and they have been dating ever since. Carly is really cool and funny. I think her and my brother really well.

Nate told me that tonight he was thinking of popping the question. They have been dating for a year and a half now so he thinks he's ready. Her ring is really pretty. It's .5 karat princess cut gold ring. Nate and Carly leave and I give a Nate a hug for good luck.

I get into bed because tomorrow I have to go to school and I have ballet practice. Now that I know about Izayah I am way more calm dancing with him. It's a good thing too because in a few weeks we have our first performance.

I take a shower and change into my pj's. I flop on my bed exhausted from my long day. My phone rings on the desk.

I pull my body up off the bed and see who it is. I see unknown but I answer anyway.

"Hi, Bianca. Can we talk it's urgent," Candace says on the other side of the line.

I freeze in shock.

_____________________________________________________________________________

HAHAHA. I am evil! Y'all have to wait to see what happens!

Thanks for staying with this book. I know that it might not be better than all the other books but thanks for staying with it.
Thanks to Emily-cast for the new cover

See y'all soon

Ali <3