Not an Update

I wanted to do this in my most popular book which is this one. This is a list of books that I am writing that may also interest you! Please take a look at them if you have a chance.

The Quarterback and the Rock Star

Description:
"I love you." He whispers in my ear.
"Dido." I respond in a whisper.
"We will never be trully together will we?" I ask him looking into his striking electric blue eyes.
" Come on this is not a cheesey Wattpad book is it?" He asks pulling me into his arms as we walk on to the bright stage.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scott Blossom Blair is a special girl. Her life has been different since she was born. Her dads love her a lot and her sister is amazing . She was the captin of the Football team back in Wyoming. However all things changed when her parents move them to Seattle. Now she must start over. But moving doesn't seem so bad when she meets Hunter Grey. Singer and Actor Gabriel Grey's son.

Hunter Jake Thomas just found out that he is Gabriel Grey's secret love child. That sounds complicated enough right. Now add in the fact that he's in a band about to be signed by Gabriel's label and a pretty girl that just joined them. Hunter refuses no matter what to let his life be a series of cliche's. THe only problem is that life has other plans.

Both were unprepared for what life had in plan for them. Let's just say it all started when the Rock Star met the Quarterback.

Blue

Azra Zeen was different

Azra Zeen was different. It's just a fact. Being born with blue hair and purple eyes automatically classifies you as that. He has always been the more secluded one of his 16 siblings. The one who's cool,calm, and collected. When Azra finds out that He is the illegitimate son of the Master of Love Cupid and a fallen angel He Has no idea what to do.His powers begin to surface when he meets Aksha daughter of Hades . What happens when old wounds are reopened and they are forced to fight for everything they think is good.
----------------------------------------------
So that's it next update tomorrow!