The End + Bonus Chapter + Second Book

So I am both sad and happy to announce that this is the end of Dancing in the Rain. It's been a wonderful journey with you guys and I'm sad that this half of Bianca's life is over.

THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I decided that that is still more for Bianca to learn and some people that she will still meet. I'm not sure when it will be posted but stay tuned in for more info.

I decided that I would post some chapters in this book that are related but are from other people's POV.

So onto the bonus chapter! I present to you a chapter in Clint's point of view.

________________________________________________________________________________

Clint

I wonder if he's noticed that I stare at him whenever we are all hanging out. I know that he kind of has a thing for Bianca. I get it I do. I just thought I knew better that to go pining after straight guys. It's embarassing.

But, I can't help it. He's easy on the eyes. His inked arms are lightly toned and his smooth voice can make everyone's voices silence.

Aww damn! He's turned me into a fucking sap. I used to be in a gang before we moved. I was another stereotype of a white boy with money, dealing drugs and all sorts of shit.

Then lives were lost and I realized that this was something I did not want to be part of. We moved and it was like God had answered my prayers.

I don't know how long I've been gay to be quite honest. I didn't have a bad female experience or anything. And I definitely didn't think it was something to be ashamed of. Until I met my fellow Disciples(gang members). They called everything gay or called people fags.

I thought it was bad. For months I've tried to suppress those feelings. Hooking up with random chicks and even trying to make me like Bianca. But then Izayah came into the picture and all of that went to hell.

The way he laughs hard at every little joke as if it might be his laugh. The way he dances.

I wish I could tell him how I feel but it's just not something I feel like I could do.

"Hey, Clint what's up?" Izayah asks me. I come back from my brain and try to form a comprehensible sentence.

"Uhh um well nothing much," I finally stammer out.

"Cool, come with me," He says. We were all at school still. Bianca and Zoey had just left. Liam was getting extra help because Bianca told him to. And I honestly have no idea where Jax is. Suddenly, I'm pulled into a closet.

Figuratively and literally.
It's dark and the toxic smell of bleach makes my head spin. Izayah pulls the string and the lack of spaces between us is illuminated by the light bulb hanging from the ceiling.
" I just wanted to talk in private," he says running his hands through his hair.
"Wh-wh-what's up?" I stammer out before gaining some damn composure.
"Well, I've noticed you staring at me. I know your gay so what's your favorite thing about me?" He asks. My face heats up from rage.
I KNEW IT. All straight guys are self-absorbed dicks. I thought he was different I guess not.
"I am not going to answer that. Contrary to popular belief all gay guys don't just sit here pining over straight guys. Fuck off," I say pushing past him to leave. He spins me around to face him. My back to the wall.
"Who said anything about being straight? Well, my favorite part about you is your heart. You act tough be I can see the sweetheart underneath." Zay says.
"What are you saying?" I ask. Zay smiles and leans in. He's just teasing you I think to myself trying to convince myself as he leans closer. Before my brain stops me I grab his shirt and close the gap. He gasps and deepens the kiss. I can't fucking believe it! I'm making out with my crush in the janitors closet. Finally, we separate. I look down at the floor completely embarrassed.
"Why did you do that?" I ask him.
"Because I like you, Clint. I like your smile and the way you observe everything about everyone. I like that you will protect anyone who needs it," He says looking me in my eyes.