Chapter 25

"Candace? What do you need to say to me?" I say irritated.

"Please. I'm begging you meet me at the school. " She says shakily. I roll my eyes. My mind is telling me that I should not go but something in my gut is telling me to go. I pull Cyrus's hoodie over my sports bra and slip on my uggs. I walk the 15 blocks to school and by the time I get there I am now tired and hungry. I look at my watch. It's 3 in the freaking morning! I see Candace pacing back and forth.

"Candace, what do you want to talk to me about?" I ask rudely.

"Look first I wanna say that I'm truly sorry about how I've treated you and your friends. I know that I've been a total bitch to you but I just want you to know that." She says shaking in tears.

"Candace?" I ask.

"Wanna get something to eat like ice cream?" I ask her.

"Yea," She says nodding. She walks go her car and I get in the driver seat. In her conditition she can't drive. I press the gas and we drive to a 24 hour diner.

We get seated and I get menus.

"So what do you want to eat?" I ask her.

"Bianca thanks you so much," She says.

"For what? Being a decent human being? That's a given," I say.

"No for coming. I mean after all that's happened between us I figured you would not even show up." She says.

"Well waht do you want?" I ask her again when the waitress comes.

"Umm can I have a double bacon cheeseburger with cheese fries and a monster vanilla milkshake. " She says looking up at the white haired woman.

"Okay sweetie," She says eyeing Candace.

"Um ill have cheesefries and a monster chocolate milkshake," I say.

"alright will that be all?" She asks.

"Yep!" I say handing her the menus. She leaves and I raise an eyebrow at Candace.

"Whats up with the huge order?" I say.

"Okay I'll tell you but swear on your life you won't spill," She says suddenly serious. .

"Fine whatever," I say.

"I'm pregnant," She says crying. \

_____________________________________________________________________________

BOOM!!!!!

I know you guys love me. <3

Next update in a week!