Authors Note. Please Read! Super important!

So after going back and thoroughly reading through this story, I have noticed that it moved a little too fast. There was not a lot of build up to climactic events and overall was poorly written.I started writing this when I was the fragile age of 11 and everything was unicorns and Harry Potter. I have grown as a writer since then and I want to reflect that in my writing. The next 4 or 5 chapters will answer some questions you may have about the plot line as well as make the story more well-rounded. I will pick up right after chapter 29 after this is done. I know that you guys are a bit on a cliffhanger( well, not really) but, I have to go back in order to move foreward. Another thing is that this book is coming to an end. After chapter 30 we will have only 5 or 6 chapters left. I want to thank all the people that have been here since the beginning and welcome all our newcomers. I want to thank you all for inspiring me to succeed and become the best writer that I can be. 

I want to give a special shout out to metaphysically who has been helping me with this and my number one commenter for this book. I wanna thank hotmicrowave who has helped me with my writing. Special thanks to you! 

I will be saying what chapters these events happen. Please read them because if you don't the rest of the story will make a lot less sense and the jokes won't be funny. 

Alright, I talked a lot today and I really wanna update this soon so I have to go work on that. 

Peace, Love, and Star Wars 

Ali