Prologue

The Perfect Hell

Prologue

My parents have always told me that it was better that I stayed in Canada. We never travelled outside of the country. I never understood why. Mom said it was better in Canada than back in our country, or where she came from and where Dad came from. But when I asked about their childhoods or the past when my brothers were younger, I was ignored.

I should be grateful for their sacrifices to come here, right? Perhaps even lucky. To an extent, I am grateful but I don't consider myself to be lucky.

I live in a different culture than when my parents were my age in their country. I didn't have to wake up at sunrise each day and sleep at midnight each night. I didn't have to do chores before I left for school and I don't have quite as many chores as they did when they were young. I live in the city well I live closer to the city downtown than my parents. It's always fast and ongoing and tiring. My parents lived in the country side where it's more peaceful and quiet even if it is far from school or the nearest big city.

I envy that.

The peacefulness and quiet of the country.

The seclusion and the space.

The city is nothing like that.

I despise it.

I was a country girl.

Always in tune with nature.

I was in love with nature and its creatures.

My favorite animal was the wolf.

I want a big maroon house in the country side. Perhaps 30 minutes or less away from a city. I want a large yard with tall beautiful old oak trees that protect me from the fast paced world outside my home. Because I love wolves, I want a dog to cuddle and cherish with me at home. I want children running around in my front yard before I have to call them in for dinner. I want a husband, the man of my life, to hug me from behind and leave a trail of kisses on my neck while I wash the dishes.

Yes, I'm naive but that's what I want and that is what I am aiming for.

But I never expected that to get what I wanted in life, that I would have to go through so very much.

I am Felicia San Rossa and I am half werewolf and half human, 

but I never knew that until much later on.

And I mean so much later on in life..

When it was just about too late...

**WARNING: Rated PG-13, sexual language and scenes will take place at some point further and I mean further into the story. Language will also be brutal if not violent during some scenes.**

Enjoy. 

Prologue - edited.