Heaven's Mistake

PREVIEW OF THE SECOND BOOK!

Heaven's Mistake

**more action, more violence, more intimacy**

Prologue

Thump

I landed face first in the mud. I pushed myself up from the ground in a push-up position, spitting mud out of my mouth. I used my left hand to hold myself up as I wiped off the mud from my lips.

"Get up, you stupid asshole," shouted Ale, my ass of a brother.

I pushed myself up and turned around to face him. Right when I opened my eyes, Ale threw another punch. Which I dodged. I took a stride behind him and pushed him forward a little bit more aggressively. He fell to the ground.

Ale has never liked me. There was a time where I thought he and I got along, but I was wrong. We never got along especially after the girl he liked started to like me.

Farrah was the typical beauty of our grade. All the guys liked her. She was nice and beautiful. Something which is hard to come across in our world. Farrah had long brown hair. Very wavy. She had fair skin. Almost white but still slightly tanned. She sparkled under the rays of the sun. It was beautiful to watch. The thing that captivated most of the boys were her eyes. I would've thought this was creepy but her eyes were white. Well I mean the color of her eyes. White. You'd think most kids would be scared of white eyes because they aren't normal but on Farrah, it looked beautiful.

However, I wasn't attracted to her. I wasn't googoo gaga over her. I would never give in to what she wanted. Maybe that's what drawn her to me. I just think that there's someone out there in the world made specifically for me, and I intend on finding her. But that wasn't Farrah.

We became close friends because she appreciated someone who wasn't kneeling at her shoes ready to do everything and anything she said. She wanted a friend, and I wanted a friend too. But that didn't stop as from fooling around.

Ale got up and scowled at me. I was always better at fighting than him. He despised me for that. He jumped at me while I was lost in thought. I thumped against the ground and I felt my head shake from the fall. Ale threw a punch against my cheek. My arms were pinned to the ground by his legs. My legs were trying to hit him but I wasn't that flexible, not yet at least. Ale got in a couple good punches before he was done.

"Boys," shouted mom. "Get your asses inside! It's about to rain!"

Ale got off me spitting in my face as the rain started to pour. I got up and wiped the blood and his spit off my face and walked towards our house.

I walked in to see Ale being wiped down by his mom from the cuts of him falling on the ground. But that's not how he was making them sound like, he was saying I hit him so he had to give me a good beating. His mom looked at me angrily and pointed towards the basement door. I gladly went down.

I washed up and wore black boxers before dialling the number of my only friend, Farrah. I paid for my own cell phone. The parental units didn't know it existed. I washed the flicker of the two lightbulbs of my "room" as the ringing continued.

"Hello? Jareck?" Her feminine voice sang through the line.

Jareck Del Mundo. Yeah, that's my name. But that name never did suit me I thought. It didn't roll off my tongue as easily. It was like I wasn't given that name at birth. It was a name given after time way after my first name. But who knows? Maybe I just don't like my name as much.

"Hey it's me," I replied back. I cracked out the me. Shit, now she'll now something is wrong. Farrah was the best friend I could ever ask for. She knew me really well.