Chapter Forty One

The Perfect Hell

**i'm trying to make up for the time I haven't updated with lots of updates today. Enjoy (: **

Chapter 41

Felicia's POV

We were back in Toronto.

Deryk and Richard had narrowed down Poison's scent to the airport and one of their private airplanes. The plane was tracked down that when it landed it was immediately bombarded by pack members, knowledgeable police officers and other government officials who knew about werewolves. They were summoned only because they were werewolves themselves and a Luna was in mourning of her son and in grief for losing the other. That Luna was me.

I haven't bothered to take care of myself properly since Colas's funeral. Daniel has had to feed me, put me to bed through sleeping pills, showered me and would keep me company. I am so grateful for a great mate or I might've gone crazy already.

Daniel has attempted to get me outside into the fresh air, because he knows I love being out in the cool Canadian air and also because my wolf will be yearning to be out again.

But I won't let her out. She just forces her way out now.

Senkka and I have argued it out that it was her fault for not noticing that Poison had disappeared. But I still blame myself too. I should've bed left the house without telling Deryk or Richard or Daniel that I'd be leaving with Vince. I should've have said something to someone.

Deryk had argued also that the mind link between mates and pack members become temporarily lost when they reach maturity and are about to shift into their werewolf self. I had gotten so mad at him that my wolf was able to creep out. Senkka's claws had grown out of my fingers and my teeth sharpened. I jumped Deryk and striked him once across the face before Daniel was able to calm me down and my wolf sunk back in. Deryk had claw marks on his chest for the remainder of our stay in Calgary.

At the moment, Richard, Deryk and Daniel were on the hunt to find Raver's scent.

I howled nightly for him when I actually released my wolf temporarily. It was my sanity. Whenever I didn't release Senkka once in the day, I would be found fighting pack members and hurting them viciously. The pack members understood my loss for both my children. They let me hurt them even if I apologized when I was done.

I was truly hurting inside. No mother should experience the loss of her child in her lifetime. I looked out my window from the Ramada hotel room. I didn't want to bother opening the room that led to Colas's make shift room. It hurt me too much to look that direction.

Daniel and I had been thinking of buying a house of our own to raise both out boys in and for the children we would have in the future. Colas was going to have his own special room with a bunk bed and a slide and a climbing wall with his toys scattered around. His room would emulate his personality and his history. Daniel and I would never let Colas forget about his actual parents, we would hang an old family picture of when Colas was still a baby in his room. I let out a tear thinking about the plans Daniel and I had for Colas as part of our family.

I let out another sob as I thought of my little Raver. He would be turning 5 months soon, but by the way he talks, walks and looks, he could be turning 2 years old. I miss my son. Correction, I miss my sons. I had nobody here with me to talk to and play with while Daniel was away doing pack work or helping the two Betas search for Raver. I was alone.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in," I said meekly not daring to change my position from looking towards them.