Chapter Thirty Two

The Perfect Hell

Chapter 32

Felicia's POV

"You were going to tell a couple of humans about the werewolf world!" Shouted Deryk.

To be honest, I was shocked to see Deryk after leaving France.

"You didn't have to break my phone!" I shouted back.

I attracted the attention of Daniel, Richard and my boys. They stopped playing and came to me.

"But as Luna, you should know that no human should know about werewolves or we will ALL be in danger!" He shouted back.

"But I've been DEAD to my family for almost a year! They have the right to know I am alive now," I shouted.

"And I am still very human and I am Luna of the Red Moon pack and I know EVERYTHING regarding werewolves! And I am no threat!"

Deryk looked at me with dark eyes.

"Beta Deryk," Daniel said as he wrapped an arm around my waist. I was pissed annoyed. "What brings you here on my territory?"

Deryk cleared his throat. "Alpha and Luna Senar wanted me to check up on you and your Luna. Luna Senar has been feeling odd regarding your Luna. She senses darkness around the thought of you and your pack. She sent me to guard your Luna and your children for the remaining of the year."

"WHAT?!?!!!" I shouted.

I was happy that even though Luna Senar couldn't be here with me, she was still watching over me. But because of how Deryk approached me, I was pretty angry at him and didn't want his protection.

"Sorry Luna Felicia, orders from the king wolf," Deryk said.

"The king wolf?! But-"

Daniel hugged me closer to him. "You can stay Beta Deryk," he leaned forward to kiss my neck where his mark is now. "First, buy the Luna a new phone. Her family won't appreciate a cut call and not being able to call her back after what she's gone through."

Deryk nodded. "Yes sir and I apologize for destroying your phone Luna." Deryk turned around and disappeared into the woods. Probably turned into his wolf form to travel back to town.

I crossed my arms and huffed at Daniel. Richard distracted the kids again by kicking the soccer ball. Daniel smiled at me. "Hun, it's only for a few months, and Deryk didn't mean any harm, he's part of the guard pack of the king. Obviously, he will enforce the keeping the werewolf world a secret rule."

I huffed again and he hugged me.

Suddenly, he lifted me off the ground and threw me over his shoulder. I screamed. The kids had saw us and started running after Daniel. He ran slowly in circles letting the kids think they were fast when they got in front of him and tackled him to put me down. It was an adorable game with my kids and my mate.

Soon enough, the boys got tired and we all ate lunch. In a matter of minutes, all the food and water was gone. The boys sighed with full tummies as I packed away the containers and dirty dining wear. Soon, both Raver and Colas were falling asleep. They leaned on Daniel who was also lying down on the ground. My three boys had fallen asleep by 5pm.

Richard had stayed up awake to keep the Alpha, Luna and the children safe from harm. Because at this point, we were sitting ducks. All the werewolves here were full and tired. Then there's me with werewolf abilities but not really a werewolf side.

"Alpha Daniel and your boys are adorable," said Deryk. He had returned and sat down at the picnic table. Unfortunately, I had no food to offer him. I gave him the last bits of water from my bottle. He smiled appreciating my offer.

He placed a cell phone box in the table. Whoa, fancy. I placed the new cell phone in my back pack for later. I'm not those kind of people who jump for joy at every little present or something that is cool and new. That totally isn't me.

It was getting cold so I woke up Daniel. Richard and Deryk carried the boys into the van and buckled them in as Daniel and I packed the remaining of the stuff we brought. Richard drove us back and chatted with Deryk who sat in the front seat. Colas and Raver sat in their car seats in the back while I sat furthest from the door in the middle and Daniel closest to the door but besides me.

Between Daniel and I, we remained quiet for the sake of the kids. He had laid down on the middle seats so his legs hung over the arm rest near the door and his head was on my lap. From time to time, he'd close his eyes and sleep as I massaged his head and stroked his cheek.

This was my mate. The love of my life. My alpha. My other half. My Daniel.

I leaned down and kissed his cheek.

My thoughts wondered off to my family again. They were probably in panic mode after hearing from me after so long thinking I was dead. I picked out the new cell phone box and checked out the phone.

"I didn't know what phone you'd like so I chose the iPhone 5S without that finger scan thing. I don't want anyone taking advantage of that from you," Deryk said as he glanced back towards me as I unwrapped it from the wrapper.

I smiled. "Thank you Deryk even though you did crush my last phone."

He chuckled and face forwards again, "you're welcome Luna and I'm sorry about your phone call with your family."

I opened up the phone and registered all my information into it. Including all the numbers I've memorized by heart and logged into same apps like Facebook, tumblr and Instagram. I placed the white phone in it's case that Deryk had also thought to buy and placed it in my jean back pocket.

Richard parked the van near the hotel and opened up the doors. Daniel stretched his arms and yawned before reaching over to Colas and carried him over his shoulder into the hotel and up to our room. I carried Raver as Deryk and Richard brought everything else in.

When we got inside, I found Daniel and Colas sprawled on the bed sound asleep. I placed Raver into his crib and began stripping my boys down to their underwear. Because they stunk badly from being sweaty for being at the park all day.

After I took off Daniel's shirt and stripped myself to my undergarments, I was about to flick the last lamp off before I heard the floor crack from pressure and I swear that wasn't from me. Then I saw a shadow run from Daniel to towards the window. I ran to the open window to not find any traces of anybody. Especially since our room was on the twentieth floor. I closed the window tight with the lock when I noticed an envelope on the rocking chair near Raver's crib. I picked up the envelope and pulled out the letter. There were two sentences written on it.

Raver will be mine and Daniel will be gone. You will suffer the pain I felt for the rest of your human life.

I could smell perfume. A very floral perfume but couldn't place where I've smelt that before. I shivered from the message. I carried Raver into my arms and laid him on the bed next to Colas then I cuddled into bed with my family.

But I couldn't sleep that night.