Epilogue

The Perfect Hell

**so I realized that this book was more of a really long prologue XD lol but it's a good thing right? Idk. I would really appreciate more reads and votes and comments and for my book to get around more. I'll be thinking of new ideas for the second book which I still have to name and I will officially be starting it after the New Years. Enjoy the epilogue**

Epilogue

Long long ago, I know I didn't live this life that I have now.

Maybe it was a short time in my childhood where I was held by someone who loved me dearly and who wiped my tears when I cried. Maybe they helped me with my first steps and laughed at my comments as a child. My parents now don't even glance my way anymore. They stopped taking care of me when I was old enough to feed myself, clean my own clothes and go to school.

I also love the feeling of being surrounded by lots. Perhaps that was my family in another life. Where all I wanted to do was be the centre of attention. Here, I'm usually alone. My parents are alcoholics and druggies. That's also partially the reason why my parents don't look my way anymore. They were too high to even care.

There are times when I could hear this sweet angelic voice in my head. She's crying out for her child that was taken away from her. A child she will never have again. I don't know why I hear her voice. I've never met of a person with such a pure voice of agony.

There are nights when I dream of this angelic voice. I can see her move around like a memory. She would smile grandly with rosy red lips and pearly white teeth. Her green-brown eyes would glisten showing the trueness of her happiness. Her long dark hair curling around her body as she moved around. She was petite. Small but curvy figure.

Some people might have fallen in love with a person so vivid in their dreams with all knowledge that they will never ever meet a person perfectly matching their dream person's description.

I'm not one of those people. This woman in my dreams was obviously much older than me, and there was this immediate feeling of respect to her like she was a very important individual in my life. Yet, I will never truly know unless I do find her in my reality.

However, one night, I had a nightmare not a dream about this mystery woman.

I tossed and turned in my old mattress as I watched a horror story play out in my mind.

She swept the pack house one more time. A few others following her. Then she stopped, something in the atmosphere changed. She could feel it. It brought shivers to her skin. A howl sounded the wind and she knew it was him. She ran to the nearest window. Something was wrong. Very wrong, she thought.

"Luna, we should leave the area in case the intruders reach the pack house," said one of the ladies. She gestured for her to follow her and she did. Then she felt a shiver down her back as if the wind swept through it. She glanced back at the window thinking it had popped open. It wasn't open. She focused her attention going down the stairs with her body guards before she reached the last step, a hand covered her mouth and she was dragged away back to the upper floors. She was dragged up and up.

The body guards realized she was no following them when they could no longer smell her scent. They panicked. The Alpha wasn't going to like this, one of the males thought. Wolves replaced the men ran upstairs and traced down her scent. It had somehow vanished into thin air. Her scent was nowhere to be found.

She struggled against her kidnapper's arm. He was viciously strong and wouldn't slow down to let her walk. She could feel the icy cold touch of snow of her skin. She barely wore anything warm leaving her jacket near the pack door house so when she would leave, she'd just grab it. But that wasn't a good choice now.