Chapter Eight

The Perfect Hell

Chapter Eight

Felicia's POV

I've already unpacked and rearranged my residential room to how I wanted it. I also had no roommates and requested for a room that was far in a corner of the building if not a small condo to my own.

I was content with what I had.

A small kitchen with a working fridge, dishwasher, sink and stove. I was provided with a small wooden table with three chairs and a couch in the living room. I also got a porch overlooking the entrance of the building but my room window would not be the most obvious one to look at when someone were to enter the building.

My room was separate to the living room and kitchen. It was empty when I booked this room. I ordered a master bed, a closet and a vanity table for myself. Plus some homey accessories like plants and curtains and dining stuff. It was a simple room but I liked it.

Because I had the freedom of choice now.

I smiled to myself.

Earlier in the day, I had visited a Rogers stand in the mall and asked to change my phone number and add international phone calls and text to my plan.

The first person I texted was my one and only brothers.

I was cooking spaghetti for myself when I got my first text from my brothers. Yeah, I had also went grocery shopping when I was out. They were using Kuya Nath's phone.

-Hi Ichay, how's Toeontoe?

I laughed at their bad spelling and replied back.

-It's Toronto Kuya. Not Toe-on-toe :P

It was a full minute yet when I got a reply.

-Brb we're going to call you after Danci stops crying.

I frowned.

Danci was crying. I wondered what for. I waited impatiently for their call. I almost burned my pasta while waiting because I didn't realize my water had ran out.

Finally, my phone rang. I answered and put the phone on speaker. "DANCIELLA~" I sang to her.

I heard a couple grunts and giggles. I bet my brothers were expecting me to exclaim to them and not to Danci. Truth is Danci was like a daughter to me that I never had. But I don't plan on having a kid just yet.

I'm only 17 for gosh's sakes.

How false that statement became.

Danciella giggled, "Icha-cha!"

I awed at her voice. I truly missed her angelic and innocent voice. I wish I could hug her right now.

"How are you?" I asked. I was draining my pasta with a strainer as I asked.

I could hear her jumping on probably Kuya Vince because there were quiet grunt sounds and laughing from my other two brothers. Yes, I knew them well enough to distinguish whose laughter is whose. "Good. I on me pink swirly," she answered.

I smiled. Swirly meant dress and I couldn't figure out why she called it like that for the longest time. Even now I don't know why she calls dresses swirly.

"Did Vidaddy buy it for you?" I laughed as I Vince yelled out a hey and everyone on the other line laughed.

"For your information Ichay, I did," I could tell he had stuck out his tongue at me even though we were only talking on the phone.

Then suddenly Danci's voice took over and she screamed "YES!!" Really loudly. I almost dropped the spaghetti sauce at how loud she shouted. I laughed. If I had been shocked, my brother must have been paralyzed by her dominant voice.

"It snowing there?" She asked then in a quieter voice.

She and I both enjoyed the snow. Perhaps it's because I took her out to winter walks quite often.

I nodded and said, "Yes, baby. It is snowing here." Actually I had just looked out the window and snow was falling. It was almost as if Danci made it snow here like a wish.

"Me miss you," she said sadly and even more quietly on the phone. I awed internally.

I picked up the phone and answered back with the sound of my kisses and said, "Ichay misses Danci too."

For the rest of the night, my brothers and I talked especially once Danci fell asleep. It was way past midnight here and closer to early morning but in Calgary, they were reaching only midnight.

I still was not used to sleeping here yet.

My schedule was messed up.

At 4 am, I hung up the phone and went to bed.

Daniel's POV

I waited near her hotel door waiting for her to come out. I knew she was leaving today. At some point, she was going to exit her room.

But she didn't.

It was 7pm when I finally decided to ask my mom where she was.

"She left around 8 am this morning, son," she replied not noticing my angered face.

I slammed my hand on the table. "Why didn't you tell me!?"

"Because the girl has gone enough in the two days in our hotel. She discovered your father killed someone she loved. She found out about us werewolves and this hotel. She almost got raped by Jonn," she shouted at me.

"AND her heart broke with the hurt our family caused her. I think you should let her be for a bit."

She looked calm and reasonable. My mom had to be, she was the pack's current luna because I had taken responsibility before finding my mate. Now I have found her but it's been a living hell for her.

I sighed. "Okay mom," I sulked to my Alpha office and let myself be depressed.

When will I see her again? I thought.

I knew her scent. I could go searching for her anytime, but Felicia needed space and to accept what has or had happened.

This was the only way I could reach out to her and ask her to accept her role as Luna. Even if she is human.. Or so I thought.

Chapter Eight - edited.