Chapter Thirty Seven

The Perfect Hell

Chapter 37

**Long time no update. I updated today! Sorry for the long wait. Exams and all are stressful. I also wanted to announce that I'm writing a new book of one shots. It's called R-Rated One Shots. As the name implies, it is R-Rated and not suited for everyone but if everyone could read it. I'll be so ever happy! Enjoy the chapter!**

Felicia's POV

Dear diary,

No, this is no diary entry. This was real life drama. Not some teenage diary entry about how my day went, what I wore and how I felt when I saw my crush today in class. No. That's bullshit. Real life is too complicated an difficult to bind all together in one damn diary entry. It's not even enough to combine in one chapter. However, I'm going to try to explain how my family and I revealed the werewolf world to my older brothers. It was very difficult to do, and it took us two days before most of their questions were answered and the story of all our lives intertwined to this exact moment.

But the one thing that I thought kuyah Vince would be happy about was what kept him distant from me. He and I had the same "mother." For him, Annaliza was his biological mother. For me, she was my werewolf mother. Complicated, yes I know. It just so happened that I inherited the werewolf genes that dad received from Annaliza instead of those genes going into kuyah Vince.

Yeah, it has been explained before. But now I wonder what I would call Annaliza. She is, to an extent, my mother. But she's dead and I feel guilty calling her just by her name instead of a respectful name like Naynay or ina or mama. I haven't brought this up yet because my brother wouldn't talk to me anymore.

Yeah, Vince knows we are more than just half blood siblings. We are closer than that. Our blood is apparently stronger and closer than my blood to Kuyah Nath and Alex just because of all the werewolf bonds in a pack. My two "human" brothers still love me because biologically, I am still their sister. I just have more DNA than they do? I don't know how to explain it anymore. I just have the DNA of three people instead of two.

"Can I get this straight again?" Kuyah Nath asked as he handed Raver to Kuyah Alex. "Mom and dad are human."

Daniel nodded.

"Annaliza, Deryk's sister, was a werewolf and the mate of dad."

Deryk nodded.

"They made Vince."

Mom nodded.

"But he didn't inherit the werewolf gene."

Dad nodded.

"But Felicia somehow did."

I nodded.

"But she is biologically mom's and dad's."

Dad nodded again.

"But she is also Annaliza's because of the werewolf gene that Felicia inherited."

Deryk nodded.

Raver waddled over to me and sat on my lap.

"Then comes along Daniel who is also a werewolf and Felicia's mate."

Daniel nodded.

This might take a while, I thought. Kuyah Nath and Alex were still straightening out their thoughts. While Kuyah Vince remained quiet on a chair for most of the time whenever they asked for more clarification.

"When we visited you in Toronto, you became his mate, and his Luna."

I nodded.

"Then you got pregnant with Raver before you got kidnapped by his brother, Jonnaroy."