Chapter Seven

The Perfect Hell

Chapter Seven

Felicia’s POV

I’m packing my clothes away. I’ve stayed two days in this hotel and I’ve had enough of the bullshit I’ve discovered.

Yes, I was told the “truth” of the night with Nickolas.

I was also told the truth of what he is.

What his mother is.

What Nickolas was.

They were werewolves.

You would think I was glad to discover that the man in my dreams was Daniel and that he was a werewolf.

No, I’m not happy.

Nor am I glad.

I’m beyond pissed.

Why?

Daniel says that it was not him who had killed Nickolas. It was his father who has the similar wolf coat as he does.

I don’t believe him.

I don’t want to stay any longer in this hotel where Daniel keeps hassling me to talk to him.

There’s another reason I don’t want to stay here in this hotel anymore besides the reasons I’ve described, which I will say again:

1.       Daniel is the man from my dreams.

2.       Daniel and most of the people who work in this hotel are werewolves and belong to his pack.

3.       I found out who killed Nickolas, my first love.

4.       Daniel wouldn’t let me confront his father.

And lastly, my rapist was Daniel’s older brother Jonnaroy.

Yeah, I figured it out. As Daniel tried to explain to what had happened, I saw my rapist in his face and I grew scared. The only difference between them was the difference in eye color.

I don’t want to go back to the memory, but for the sake of my story, I shall tell you.

I had turned my back away from Daniel as he entered my room. I could hear the door close with gentle footsteps leave. I was alone with Daniel in my hotel room. He went on his knees by my bed because I checked over my shoulder to see what he was doing and I didn’t like the silence between us. It felt awkward.

His eyes were pleading and upset.

“Felicia,” he began. I didn’t know why he looked so desperately upset. He shouldn’t be upset. I should be, because somehow Mrs. Audrian’s pack had hurt mine and Daniel was part of this so called “pack.”

Pack? Why did she say pack before?

“Please-” I cut Daniel off by asking a question.

“What did your mom mean by pack?” I demanded.

He looked stunned by my question. His eyes showed bewilderment and shock and other emotions running wildly through his mind. I knew at that moment, he was hiding something. Something that not the average person would know or even ask.

He remained quiet.

I huffed. “WHAT DID YOUR MOM MEAN BY-”I shouted. Daniel leapt up and covered my mouth. I was 100% sure he was hiding a secret. A big secret.

He sighed and said, “A pack is like a group of families living together under one leader even if they are not related, they are together always.”