Chapter Fourteen

The Perfect Hell

**sexual content in this chapter!**

Chapter Fourteen

Felicia's POV

I'm running and running. I could feel something chase after me.

It was large.

It was scary.

It was a werewolf.

This one was different from Daniel's wolf.

This wolf was grey. Almost silver or a platinum grey. But that's not what scares me.

It's eyes. They were blood red.

And something about this wolf's presence frightened me.

The fact that he was chasing me also didn't help.

My mind raced to figure out why I was so scared.

That's when it hit me. I've seen these eyes before but in human form, and in the color blue.

I screamed as I tripped forward. Over well nothing. There was clearly nothing to trip over. I was clearly clumsy.

He approached me. His entire body hovering over mine. I was directly under his body. I shivered as he looked me straight in the eyes. I felt gross and disgusted by his glare. No one should be able to look at me like that except for Daniel.

He shifted slowly into his human form. I never took my eyes off his eyes.

I was right. I've seen these eyes before. They were first red and terrifying then blue and mesmerizing. Jonnaroy, Daniel's brother, who nearly raped me.

I screamed when his mouth revealed sharp fangs and he plunged into my skin.

I sat up sweating. It was a dream.

Daniel had ran into the door to see me panting and afraid. He kneeled down on my bed and I leaned on him for comfort. What had just happened?

My three brothers followed in afterwards. All looking worried for me.

Daniel rubbed small circles on my back instantly calming me down. "Are you okay?" He whispers so only he, my brothers and I could hear. Somehow the kids managed to sleep through what I just experienced.

I patted Colas's hair and moved a strand of Danci's hair away from her face. So innocent. I shook my head.

"I had a nightmare," I began. "I was being chased by a-" then I remembered that only Daniel and I knew about werewolves in this room. Besides Colas. "Wolf. It was large and scary. It had red eyes and grey fur. It scared me," I tried not to make the wolf part too obvious to my brothers who were already looking at me suspiciously. But to be honest, I am scared.

I could feel the sweat radiating off my body. It was soaking my shirt which made me feel gross. My fever must be starting up again. I tried fanning myself with my hand. Wow, I was feeling way too warm for my own good.

Daniel looked worried and when I looked into his eyes. He could sense I meant a werewolf in my nightmare rather than a simple wolf. However, I don't think that's what he was thinking. His eyes turned dark and narrowed down on me. His hands were now fidgety and I could feel his body shake.

"Stay here Felicia," he commanded. My brothers watched him carefully. I wondered what were going in their heads. He lifted Colas up from the bed and out into the living room. Same with Danci. They were on the ground in a corner surrounded by blankets and pillows. I could feel my fever burn and this time it was literally burning me from the inside. I let out a terrifying scream. Daniel ran in. His eyes widen as he rushed to shut down all the windows and locked the doors. I laid down on my bed hoping to relieve some of the heat inside me.