Chapter Five

The Perfect Hell

Chapter Five

**WARNING: mature content!**

Felicia's POV

His eyes.

All I could do is stare at his mesmerizing blue eyes. It hypnotized me and numbed me to the bone.

That's when I realized he had already picked me up and carried me bridal style. 

I didn't even realize what was going on. Until I felt my body crumple on the ground and shouting. 

I blanked out. 

Daniel's POV

I had gotten to my floor when I caught on to her trail. It was faint, very faint. I followed her scent with my nose. Also smelling each day I passed in case she went in but of course, her scent went further and further into the floor. 

I finally came across the most vibrant part of her scent, and came across her suitcases. One was tipped over like it was pushed over. I wondered why she would leave her suitcases outside her door like this. 

That's when I caught on to another scent. 

"Shit," I whispered and ran towards the other scent which was further down the hallway. 

There he was holding my mate in his arms as she stared entranced in his eyes. I growled. 

He turned around and growled back. 

I leaped forward. 

He dropped Felicia on the ground like a rag doll. It pained me to see her drop mercilessly on the ground by this brute. I punched him straight in the nose which sent him flying backwards, but not before he was able to knock me off my feet. 

I leapt back on my feet before he could. "HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY MATE!!" I SHOUTED. 

He stood up tall overtowering my already tall figure. He has my same hair. My same facial and body structure. He has the same strength than me except when my Alpha instinct takes over like just recently. He is also my older brother by two years, Jonnaroy Audrian. 

Technically, the eldest son would get the Alpha title but when I turned 18 years old (4 years ago - yeah, I'm 22), I possessed more Alpha genes than my brother did. We had fought it out before our father decided to pass down the title and responsiblity. Jonnaroy didn't like that, but I won the match and earned the Alpha title. We weren't on good terms since then. 

Jonnaroy snickered, "Your mate? I don't see any mark on her, little brother." He smirked. I would kill him right now but here in the hotel, mom would be outraged if we fought now. 

"She doesn't know it yet," I replied.

Slowly, approaching him to reach Felicia who lay limp on the ground. "She's human Jonn," I state but I realized I shouldn't have said that.

His eyes, those blue eyes, grew wide and a smirk grew on his face. "Then this will be more fun than I thought it'd be." 

It was my turn for my dark black eyes to grow wide. I watched as Jonn picked up my mate bridal style and walk incredibly fast away.

I ran after. My Alpha strenght only came out in full outrage, I was not in that state yet so my strength and speed did not pick up as fast as Jonn's, and I was also not as trained as Jonn even though I possessed the Alpha genes.

He ran faster and faster and into the stairwell. He disappeared from my sight for a while but I kept on to his scent. I was getting more and more furious as he sped away and I was slowly loosing his scent in this massive hotel.

I lost him after a good 20 minutes of chasing.

I was outraged.

I slammed my hand into the wall, knowing I would have to fix that later. 

Felicia's POV 

I woke up to a pounding head on a bed in a dark room with no light. I panicked. 

I felt something touch me slowly from my leg upwards. I shrieked but almost instantly, a hand went to cover my mouth. Lips touched my skin by my neck, I shivered at the cold feeling against their skin.

"Hush, little kitten," he whispered as I could feel a shift of movement from the side of me to now, on top of me. His body hovered over mine barely touching.

I grimaced as his tongue licked a soft spot on my neck. "Hmm, looks like I know your soft spot."

His hands wondered my body for a little while longer. Until I can see through the darkness of this room, him remove his shirt and unbuckling his belt and pants. I squirmed underneath his touch trying to push him away. Tears streamed out my eyes as he lifted off my sweater over my head and unclasped my bra. I screamed out loud earning a slap from him. I whimpered underneath him as he began slipping off my leggings. He went to remove the last of my clothing, my underwear, until the door burst open. 

I screamed pulling myself into a fetal position as the figure stood up and faced the person who ambushed us. Although I am glad he came or I don't know what would happen next to me. 

"HOW DARE YOU!!!" he screamed at the top of his lungs. He pushed the guy with so much force that he collided with the wall and created a crack. I cried at the extremely brutal force going on around me. 

He looked at me in my nakedness, and instantly grabbed the blanket around us and wrapped me with it. He caressed my chin before wiping the tears off my face. He kissed the top of my forehead then lifted me up in his arms like a bride. "Don't worry, you're safe with me," he whispered to me as I cried gently in his arms. 

I didn't notice the stares I got from people passing by me, nor did I care. I just wanted to get to my room and cry my eyes out for almost getting raped. 

I had fallen asleep after the man brought me to my room. He waited for me to get dressed into new clothes before I told him I would be okay. He wouldn't leave. He wanted to make sure I was absolutely okay. 

He sat down on my bed and pulled me closer to him. "I promise you that I will not let anyone hurt you as long as you are here with me," he said. For some reason, looking into his dark colored eyes calmed me down. I laid down on his chest in my bed and listened to his breathing. That's when I fell asleep. 

I had a dream again of the werewolf man.

It was just a different story. 

I was screaming.

Actually, I saw myself screaming and running away from a dark large figure. The same figure who almost raped me. The same figure who bumped me in the hallway as I was finding my hotel room.

The same figure with tauntalizing blue eyes. 

I found myself suddenly stopping in my tracks as I stared into the gorgeous blue eyes. It reminded me of another set of blue eyes, Nickolas. Suddenly, the dark figure turned into Nickolas reaching his arm out to me wanting a hug. I took a step forward towards him with a huge grin.

I screamed at myself "NO!" because I was watching as a third person, but in a dream, you don't hear yourself.

Your dream is a reality of its own. 

As soon as my hands touched Nickolas's hands, he shifted back into the menacing man who wanted to rape me. I screamed and tried pulling my hand away. It wouldn't budge. 

Then a growl shook the ground and out came out the werewolf. My werewolf, my mysterious black fiery werewolf. He leapt forward on top of the man and ripped his body apart in pieces. 

Watching in third person, I was horrified at the thought that a werewolf could destroy a human being just like that. I saw me walking forward towards the werewolf, almost as if she was calming him.

Again, he shifted back to his naked human form and hugged me. I hugged him back giving him a kiss on the nose. That's when my mind clicked, this wolf was the wolf that killed Nickolas all those years ago. 

I was sucked into my body, no longer watching from a third person perspective, and saw the face of my werewolf. I gasped. 

Chapter Five - edited.