Chapter Thirty Five

The Perfect Hell

**its getting hectic for me, but regardless, I will post a chapter every so often but is will never stop writing this book (: **

Chapter 35

Vincente's POV

I meandered into my guest room on the third floor. Yeah, my dad owed one pretty large house on a street that had generally smaller houses. The master bed room was on the first flight of stairs up from the living room, along with Felicia's and one of the guest rooms. On the next set of stairs up was both Alex's and Nath's rooms plus another guest room that turned into my room when I entered this family.

I fell backwards into the king sized bed. The piece of paper on my chest with my hands covering it. There really was a lot of my life I didn't know about like how my biological mother is dead, and how I'm partially French. But I know there's more to my life than dad is telling me.

I picked up the piece of paper from my chest and looked at my mother. Even though this picture was old and yellowing, I was glad to have a picture of my mom.

To be brutally honest, she was beautiful. No wonder why dad had fallen in love with her. He said the love he had for my mother was like an internal pull that made him forget everything else and just want to protect her. Everything in the world didn't matter as long as he had my mother. It was kind of weird how he was explaining it to me, but I had accepted that he truly did love my mother irrevocably. Although, I knew there was more to his story than that, but knowing who my mother was was the best thing I can ever find out.

My mother had very thick thick black hair. Very thick and very curly. Well, not like Danciella who almost has a blob of curly hair. My mom's hair grew curly and curly the longer her hair was. It embraced her petite frame. She had caramel golden skin. Even in this old picture, my mom was glowing brightly and happily. There was no denying that. Her smile radiated happiness and youth. Her eyes were the most perfect shade of blue. It was like the color of the ocean at it's deepest and quietest. It was eerie but also entrancing. I knew I took her eyes but that's the only think I can noticeable take from her.

But for some strange reason, my mom looked a lot like someone I knew.

It was on the tip of my tongue and I couldn't figure it out.

That's when it hit me like a ton of bricks at once.

My mom looked a lot like Felicia. My younger half sister.

This is so strange.

**sorry for a long update. I've been experiencing crazy weather in my hometown. A sudden blizzard hit us and well, I've been kept busy with studying and trying to keep up with my classes because I was forced into a snow day yesterday. Enjoy!**

Third Person

She waited inside their hotel room in the darkness of the corners.

But she's been waiting for two days!

Like what the hell?

Surely, Felicia and Daniel has to come up to their room for their stuff.

Unless..

She got up from her hiding spot and walked over to Daniel's and Felicia's walk in closet. Majority of their clothes were there but it was evident that at least a quarter of their clothes were missing. Same thing with Colas's and Raver's clothes.

Poison got frustrated. They had gone somewhere and she didn't even know till they were gone. How was she going to put her plan into action if they weren't even here.

*ring ring*

The hotel phone rang and Poison contemplated whether to answer it or not. She decided not to and let them leave a message for the answering machine.

"Hi Daniel, it's Alpha Senar. I know you're out of town with the family but we have some rogue issues over at Royal Regime pack. Whenever you get back from Calgary, give me a call."

Poison smirked. So that's where they went, she thought. She dialled a number and said, "get me a ticket for the next flight to Calgary."

She smiled evilly as she climbed out the hotel window and into her own room's window.

Calgary surely is a pleasant wonderland to visit.

**i know it's short but at least I updated (: **