Chapter Six

The Perfect Hell

Chapter Six

Felicia's POV

I woke up and immediately stood up and ran to my light switch.

There in my bed whom I was lying on was him.

The man who saved me from my rapist.

The man who promised to protect me.

The man who I felt safe around.

The man who killed my first love.

The man in my dreams.

The man who I knew was a werewolf.

He noticed the change in atmosphere. Then glanced at the clock. "Are you hungry? We can go eat," he moved positions so he was facing me.

I quivered at the thought.

This was the man who killed Nickolas. I remembered his lifeless face as he whispered my name for the last time and his bright glimmering eyes dull away. I remember his tortured cries and pleas for mercy. Mercy that he didn't receive that resulted in death.

I opened the door leading outside to the hallways, and pointed. "Out. Now." I demanded.

He stood up confused and did so. I slammed the door in his face as he turned around to talk to me. I didn't want to give him that chance.

I ran to my bathroom and blasted the showers on. I removed my clothes and snuck in letting the cold water envelop my body until I was shivering as if it were mid winter, my favorite season.

The mystery man of my dreams. The one with striking black hair, strong bone structure and mesmerizing dark black eyes was the same man who saved me from rape, who I allowed to watch over me as I slept and who was the man I've been so desperately looking for ever since I had that dream a week back. I cried out in the shower not knowing what to do now.

I was in love with a werewolf who killed my first love.

Daniel's POV

She had suddenly woken up and ran away from me. I looked up in shock to see her wide eyes at me. She looked frightened of me as she glanced over my appearance. She wasn't checking me out, she was determining all my features. This nerved me.

I turned my body to face hers. "Are you hungry?" I ask her seeing her face grow more pale by the second. "We can go eat."

I could see her body shake and her nervousness rise.

Something was wrong and I haven't even introduced myself to her yet.

"Out. Now," she said quietly and pointed out the door.

I stood up quietly and listened to her. I spun around at the very last minute to ask her what's wrong but I was too late. She slammed the door on me and locked it.

I couldn't use my all access key either because each door had a silver chain lock. Yeah, to control us werewolves who came to the hotel.

I could hear her hurriedly rush into the bathroom and turn on the shower. She got in and let out her muffled cries. My enhanced hearing made me feel extra bad to her.

What had I done?

I sat at her doorstep thinking to myself. I decided to call my Beta.

Perhaps, she knew something more.. 

Maybe she already knew about..

No- 

Could she know?