Chapter Thirty Six

The Perfect Hell

**my birthday is coming up! It's on December 8th. Not that I want greets which are welcomed, I just don't know what I'm going to expect on my 18th birthday. Wish me luck and enjoy the chapter!**

Chapter 36

Felicia's POV

It's been two days since my family and I plus our guards arrived to Calgary. Mom has welcomed her grandsons more and more. She was especially close to Colas which he truly enjoyed since he lacked such a family environment while Daniel and I were not together. Mom also treated Danci like family too since Colas and Danci were about inseparable, and mom really wanted to be with Colas. Raver had most of the attention of dad since dad was also able to control Raver's wolf instincts and small actions. Raver grew quite attached. Nath, Alex, Richard and Deryk grew very friendly with each other. Of course, Richard and Deryk wouldn't leave the house because they had to protect Daniel and I but they were always within proximity and always keeping their guards up. I spent a lot of time observing my two families merge and mingle happily together. Daniel was always close by to me and I was happy we got intimate quiet time together.

"Momma," Colas asked, as he slowly came from the kitchen to Daniel and I who were sitting together on the living room couch.

I swiped his hair to the right as I said, "yes dear?"

"Can Danci, Raver and I go to the park?" He had a wide smile from ear to ear and his hands up pleading. Danci was behind him with a puppy pout face, a face I couldn't ignore. Raver had giggled loudly from where he and dad were sitting in the kitchen. Wow, he could hear and understand already.

I smiled at him. "As long as you go with one of your uncles and either Richard or Deryk, then yes but you have to also convince them first."

Danci cheered as Colas pumped his arm in the air. They turned around to go to the backyard porch where my brothers and the guards were. Soon enough, Daniel and I heard groans and high pitch cheers.

Colas ran inside and up the stairs. "Let's go get dressed!"

"Okie!" Danci replied.

Colas held his hand out to Danci and helped her up the stairs.

Richard and Alex walked inside giving a deathly glare. "I can't believe you Luna," Richard said as he rubbed his face.

I heard the last word. So did dad and mom who were in the kitchen. Oh, mom was clued in to who she was housing, a bunch of werewolves. Most likely, Kuya Alex heard too.

"What did you say?" Kuya asked Richard with a peculiar face.

Without warning, Raver decided to shout, "LUNA!"

Boy, that child can learn fast. Dad covered Raver's mouth and looked up at me. However, Alex had heard of that too.

"Luna?" Kuya eyed me suspiciously before Kuya Vince came downstairs.

Did I mention that Vince won't talk to me? Well, he hasn't and I bet he figured out that I look a lot like his biological mother even though I'm not his mother's biological daughter. Yeah, it's a mess but nobody knew how to explain to my brothers about our family's history and lineage to werewolves.

Kuya Vince eyed me before looking down at the picture of his mom. He looked up and down comparing me to his mom over and over again.

His eyes squished together and I knew he was frustrated. "Danci!" He yelled.

Danci and Colas came downstairs both wearing a dark set of jeans and long sleeves. Danci's hair was tied up while Colas had a baseball hat. They both had only one shoe on untied.