Chapter Twenty Eight

The Perfect Hell

**OMG IM SO CLOSE TO 1000 READS!! So excited!**

Chapter 28

Felicia's POV

I sat in the hotel library at a desk. Raver was sitting by my feet playing with Colas with a few new toy trucks that he received as presents from his grandmama, Mrs. Audrian.

I always wondered where Mr. Audrian was. I knew one thing for sure about him, he killed Nickolas and left Colas to be orphaned. But that never explained his absence in the pack. Daniel had said I just couldn't see him when he told me about Nickolas. I wonder why? I thought.

"Maybe he has a good reason why his father is not in his life right now," Senkka suggested. I nodded because it could be true. I just didn't know what that reason could be.

Daniel and his mom were over by some shelves picking out books from their past. Daniel had told his mom about me having a wolf that came after another wolf had bit me, and a wolf that was not my mate. He also said I smelled very human and she agreed, but it was also fact that I have a wolf and wolf abilities. I was just not a wolf.

Daniel carried to the desk a pile of books as his mom skipped over to me. She petted my hair, "don't worry darling. I know in the past this must have happened. We just have to find it in all these books and that's your mate's job for today."

I chuckled as Daniel groaned in frustration. He opened up the first book and began reading. Due to how many books his mother picked out, he'll be here all day if not all week.

"Now I have to attend to something," Mrs. Audrian said and quickly left the library.

Yeah, I know. Life has been boring lately with me watching over my two boys. Actually, three boys (including Daniel). I have taken up some duties as Luna in this pack but I was always drawn to the library to learn what I should've been learning in university. Yes, I stopped university sadly, but I wouldn't let Daniel pick up on my sadness about losing that portion of my life when I had so much more here with him.

I watched Colas and Raver play with the trucks.

Would you believe it's been three months since I gave birth to little Raver and now he looks like a toddler? Geez, werewolf genes.

Raver has his father's curly thick hair but my brown hair. He also looks a lot like his father but with softer features and plump lips like me. Naturally, Raver's eyes are blue with a grey outline, but when he's excited and happy, I've seen them turn a bright green like my eyes. And obviously, Raver has the strength, speed and agility of a werewolf like his father. I don't know what else he inherited from me until he grows bigger.

I leaned my head on the table and shut my eyes.

Suddenly, Daniel leapt up from his seat causing me to jump also.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

He looked at me like he was unsure whether to say it or not. "It's nothing," he replied grimly and sat back down in his seat.

Daniel pretended to look like he was reading but Senkka and I knew he wasn't reading. He was avoiding the topic.

I sighed and pouted my lips. "Tell me please?"

He looked at me and I could tell he gave up. Daniel came over to me and kneeled by my knees. We had a tad distance from the kids.

"You have to promise you won't do anything rash then," he said.

I tilted my head and nodded. Then he took my hand in his and led me out the door.

"Olivia!" He shouted and pointed to the library door. "Colas and Raver are in there. Watch them please."