Chapter Thirty Nine

The Perfect Hell

Chapter 39

Felicia's POV

When I was four years old, I was the target of all the bullies that my brothers were friends with. They were all older than me and I was the awkward little pathetic sister that they all didn't want around. Nathaniel and Alexandre never did like these bullies. But my three older brothers stuck close together like glue, and it was Vincente who were more friends with these bullies than Nath and Alex.

One day, they took advantage of the little sister. Me.

**flashback**

I was playing with my Barbie dolls on the back yard porch when five boys strolled into the backyard. They were the bullies. I didn't pay attention to them though.

I can remember than distinctly though. Their ages ranged from 10 to 15. The oldest was 15 and he was the leader of my brothers and their group. He had grey eyes like coal and very light blonde hair almost white. That was Jeremiah. He looked terrifying which is why none of the other buys questioned his decision.

"Fe- Lee- Sha," Jeremiah taunted as he walked up the front porch. "Where are your brothers?"

I feared them as a child. I barely spoke near them and only said one word answers or actions. I pointed to the stairs inside the house indicating their bedrooms. They were supposed to watch me, specifically Vince. Mom and dad had gone to do the groceries and well I was left on the backyard porch.

He walked up to me. Too close for my liking and yanked on my black hair. I cried out in pain as I got on my feet.

"Little little Felicia," Jeremiah taunted. "Don't you want to be my friend?"

I shook my head frantically. He pushed me to the ground and I landed on my bum with a loud thud. I rubbed my butt gently as Jeremiah approached me again.

"Don't you like me Felicia?" He asked as he yanked my upper arm and forced me up again. I began to whimper and shout for my older brothers.

I shook my head. What was a four year old girl going to do against a fifteen year old boy? I did nothing. That's all I did.

Vince was the first to come find me.

"Vincente, good old buddy," Jeremiah said. At the time, Vincente was half the age of Jeremiah. Only eight years old and still wanting to befriend kids at school. "Didn't you tell me one day that your sister here liked me?"

My green eyes grew wide and stared at Vince. That was not true!

"Yeah," Vince quietly said.

Jeremiah looked at me. "You know, it's bad to lie," he said before he slapped me hard with his other free hand. His other hand on my upper arm held me in place from falling. Tears poured out of my eyes.

Vince took a step forward. "Don't hurt her!" He shouted.

Jeremiah gave one look at his four accompanying friends and two of them tackled Vince back. Jeremiah snickered before slapping me again and pushing me roughly to the ground. I grimaced at the pain that I felt everywhere as tears slid out of my eyes.

"FELICIA!" I heard Kuyah Nath cry out as soon as he saw me. Jeremiah's two other friends tackled Nath and Alex as they approached me.

"What the hell are you doing to her?" Alex demanded.

"Beginning Vincente's initiation into our group of friends," Jeremiah replied grabbing my black hair. I winced at his touch before he pushed me to the ground again in front of Vince's feet.