Chapter Four

The Perfect Hell

Chapter Four

Felicia's POV

I arrived to Toronto by morning.

However for me, it felt like just the evening.

Yeah, there's a time difference between Calgary and Toronto.

I didn't feel tired at all.

Maybe that's because I slept through the whole flight.

I couldn't focus on anything during the flight. Reading made me nauseous. Eating made me puke. Watching a movie made me dizzy. Looking at the window made me sad. I was advised by a stewardess to sleep and she will wake me up when we arrive. I agreed and well I'm wide awake now early morning in Toronto. Not the smartest choice I've made I thought after I got off the plane.

I went to the departure exit after finding my two big bags of luggage. I had also two carry on bags. It contained most of my belongings mostly clothes and some warm winter wear in case it suddenly got cold. I didn't bring my winter jacket however because it took up too much room in my luggage and I wasn't going to drag around 3 pieces of luggage. I'm tiny and not the smartest. Example, I didn't think of taking those airport carts when walking around the airport. My arms ache from all the dragging around.

I took a taxi and told her the address of my hotel. I was to stay in a hotel for two days before my university's residence would open up. I could've just came two days later to Toronto, but knowing me, I wouldn't put my stuff away and get ready for my place if I arrive just on the dot.

We drove by in silence for a very long time and I appreciated the silence. My mind wondered on random thoughts as I watched the city night pass through my eyes briefly.

I suddenly remembered the dream.

Yeah, I dream on most nights and some nights, I don't dream at all.

However, this dream was with the man.

I know, I know.

I could've had many dreams with a man in it.

But I know I've only described one dream, and many memories.

This also isn't an ordinary dream. It was a strange mythical dream. The man had been a wolf. Tall and majestic radiating of power. The wolf had the darkest color of black with a line of red down his back. His look was feisty and aggressive. But no, he wasn't. He was a man. Tall and gorgeous, even if I didn't see a clear face in my dream. He was built with muscle and lean. His dark eyes showed no mercy but I saw all the kindness deep inside.

I sighed at the thought of this mystery man. I wanted to meet this werewolf and learn why I was so attracted and yearning for him even if it was just a dream. I wish he was a reality.

The taxi driver stopped in front of Ramada hotel, and I paid her the $40 that I owed. I gave her a $5 tip for her generosity in not speaking to me. Her face instantly smiled at my tip to her. I guess she didn't get 20% tips of the driving price.

I got out and a doorman helped me with my luggage. Thankfully.

I walked to the receptionist. "Hi, I booked a room for Felicia San Rossa for two nights."

She nodded and began to search for my data. She scratched down some notes and asked me to sign some papers, then gave me my room keys.

I smiled back at her and dragged my luggage away. I felt eyes on my back as I did so.

Daniel Audrian's POV

I walked into my hotel. I own this particular hotel from old the other Ramada hotels. I walked in and smelled something sweet. It wasn't too sweet and it wasn't too intoxicating, but it was heavenly hell.