Chapter Nineteen

The Perfect Hell

Chapter Nineteen

Felicia's POV

It was like I could hear the footsteps. The rushed hurried footsteps and more following close behind. I could hear the hushed voices and the murmurs. It sounded like a blur of sounds that I could hear very well.

Then the door flew open and slammed right into the wall. I could feel the eyes of gazing towards me. The cries of my baby boy erupting as the Luna tried to hush him.

It was as if all this was going around me and I was simply listening into it.

My hand was lifted from it's position on my chest and was kissed by gentle soft lips. I smiled. It felt so real and so familiar. A hand caressed my face as the warmth rushed into my face. Oh the feeling of sparks woke up my body and soul from a deep sleep.

"Wake up my love," a voice whispered. It was slurred together. It felt unreal. "Felicia, I've missed you so much. Please wake up," the voice said again.

I tried wiggling my fingers and smiling to start my body and wake it up. My lifted hand touched a gentle smooth surface and was gently rubbed on, sending sparks through my hand and into my body. I pushed my eyes lids open. It was white at first. I was blind from the light in the room.

"I'm sorry I took so long to find you," the voice said again.

This time I knew who it was.

Daniel.

My eyes focused and I could make out the many bodies in my hospital room. Slowly, Daniel's face appeared and I smiled letting out a tear of joy. My mate.

I moved my hands and brushed a strand of hair from his face. He was crying. Tears of joy. I was crying too. I missed him so much and I was way too happy to have Daniel with me again.

He came up and kissed my lips. I closed my eyes and wiped the tears away.

A familiar cry erupted and I automatically sat up to reach for my son, Raver.

Daniel watched as the Luna passed me my child and almost immediately he stopped crying. I smiled. Daniel was smiling too. I tickled his chin again and Raver giggled.

He opened up his eyes and saw me and Daniel. Raver looked at Daniel for quite a while and silently before giggling and reaching up towards Daniel. Daniel gladly took Raver into his arms and rocked him back and forth. I smiled at the sight of my father and my son together.

"He really is my son," Daniel said as Raver went back to sleep.

How did he know? I thought.

"Raver has my eyes and my hair, but he has his mother's lips and smile," he let out a tear again.

He looked at me. "I love you Felicia and I now love my son, Raver San Rossa Audrian." He kissed the top of my head and continued rocking Raver back and forth.

"How do you know Raver is your son?" I asked. Well, I know Daniel is the father. I just didn't know how he knew about that. Let alone my whole pregnancy.

He smiled. "You mind linked me," he answered, putting Raver into the Luna's arms to take care of. He walked towards me and sat down holding my hands.

"I mindlinked you? What's that?"

He chuckled, "it's a way to communicate telepathically with other werewolves. You just force the thought towards another person and they will receive it. We call it mind linking."

I wanted to try it. "Can you hear me?" I thought in my head telling myself to send it to Daniel.

I looked at him for a reaction. "Yes my love," he replied through the mind link. He smiled when I received the thought.

"Wow," I said out loud.

Somehow the room had emptied out and Raver was now lying in the bed that the hospital provided for babies.

I smiled at my mate. My mate. The man I love and will love for the rest of my life with him. My mate.

Third Person

He got up to his bedroom. Hoping to find Felicia in his bed. Jonn needed to release himself from the stress. Even if the stress he felt was caused by him.

He walked over to the bed to not find Felicia. He walked into the bathroom then unto the porch. Where the hell was she? He picked up one of the many beer bottles and smashed it against the wall. Shattering it into pieces.

"DERYK," he shouted and soon, the Beta of the pack. He was quite obedient and cautious.

"Yes sir?" Even though Deryk didn't like Jonn and how he treated Felicia, but he acted respectful.

Jonn picked up another bottle and threw it against the wall. "WHERE THE HECK IS FELI?!??!"

Deryk was told to not tell Jonn about the human's whereabouts. Instead, Deryk pulled out a needle with a sedative inside it to put Jonn to sleep until Alpha Senar and Alpha Daniel could deal with him.

Jonn was too drunk to ever realize Deryk was approaching him slowly. He also forgot he was mad that Felicia wasn't around. Deryk got close enough to insert the needle, but Jonn was aware of how close Deryk had gotten.

Jonn pushed Deryk away with his palm. Strangely enough, Jonn was coordinate enough to hit Deryk properly. Deryk got up and noticed he wasn't holding the need anymore. It was actually sticking out the back of Jonn. Jonn wasn't aware of it yet.

Deryk got up and ran forward into Jonn who forgot he was mad at Deryk and seemed distracted with something else. Deryk pushed him up to the wall but not quite at the position he needed to get the sedative into Jonn. He struggled to hold Jonn down who was working hard to push Deryk away. Jonn won and Deryk's flung across the room with a thump but Deryk got up.

"I'lLL KILL YOU!" Jonn shouted and lunged at Deryk.

Deryk waited till Jonn got close enough before rolling to the side. Jonn hit himself into the wall and Deryk took his chance to insert the rest of the sedative into Jonn's body. He ripped the needle out watching the sedative work on Jonn.

Jonn turned around and saw little black spots appear in his vision. He tried to get up but immediately felt dizzy and tumbled to the ground again.

Deryk stood there until Jonn shut his eyes and was still. If only Deryk was Alpha, he would have already killed this bastard instead of putting him to sleep.

He mind linked the rest of the male pack members to come to this room and carry Jonn away into prison. Deryk ensured that Jonn was tied up in silver and had a silver cage in case he woke up early from the sedative.

By the time, Deryk and some pack members returned to the pack house. It was night.

The moon shined brightly against the darkness of night. The stars sparkled singing through light instead of voice. The occasional wolf howl was heard and the wind danced through the city.

Deryk got inside the pack house to see Alpha Senar, Luna Senar, Olivia, Richard, Alpha Daniel, Felicia and her newborn.

Raver.

For some reason, Deryk knew this wasn't the beginning of their happily ever after.

**comments? I feel like I'm getting off track of my original story but I had to spice it up with werewolf action. Hope you're enjoying (: **