Chapter Sixteen

The Perfect Hell

*finally, some werewolf action**

**warning, there will be violence and I mean abuse and violence. Just warning you..**

Chapter Sixteen

Daniel's POV

"We have an attack happening south of your location Alpha. Seems like they are headed towards the pack house," my beta informed me.

Fuck, I swore in my mind. Felicia sensed the change in atmosphere and sat up to look at me. We were in danger. My mate would be in danger.

I mind linked all the other male wolves. "I demand every other male wolf who is not helping with the attack to head towards the pack house and take everyone to the hotel IMMEDIATELY!"

I got up and put on my clothes. Felicia watched me intently and quietly. She covered herself with the blanket. "What's wrong Daniel?" She asked.

I turned to face her. Worry expressed on her angelic face. I cupped her face in my hands and leaned in to kiss her.

"My pack is being attacked and the intruders are coming towards the pack house," I tried to say as gently as I could.

Her face showed fear and worry.

"Alpha," my beta said. "We need your help."

I kissed her head then her lips. "I have to go," I told her. She held unto my hands. I couldn't leave her in this state but my duties as Alpha were urgent and needed attention. "I'll be back soon," I whispered. "I promise."

She nodded letting a tear out of her eye. I closed the door behind me ad ran outside ready to shift into my werewolf form. I howled into the air knowing Felicia was watching and listening as I ran off into battle.

**dramatic? Yes or no? Anyways, moving on with my story.**

I came to the area that Richard described to me. This is where Richard was able to stop the intruders from entering our land. Then I smelt the air, it was a familiar old scent.

As I approached the clearing where Richard, in his red brown fur werewolf form, stood baring his teeth at three other werewolves. The two werewolves on the side had yellow ash coloured fur, the other with stripes of black. The one in the middle had black black fur with bloody red eyes. From afar, I knew who that was. Jonnaroy.

I came up cautiously knowing that Jonnaroy was now a rouge and he had formed alliances with other rouges. He was banished from my pack when I told our mom he almost raped my mate and our future pack Luna. He did not take it well as we took him to jail. Now it's been two months since then and I knew he wanted revenge.

"Oh look, my little brother finally decided to show up," he said through the mind link. Although we don't belong to the same pack anymore, we were related and that's what kept our mind link in tact.

I growled at him. What did he had in mind, I thought.

"What has he said to you prior to my arrival?" I asked Richard trough mind link. The pack mind link and the family mind link were different. Jonn couldn't hear what I said to Richard and Richard couldn't hear what I said to Jonn.

"He wanted to destroy you and take back what's his," Richard replied. The one thing I liked about Richard is that he was direct and respectful to me. However, that was as far as our relationship went because Richard would've actually been third in command if Nickolas were still here.

I growled. Obviously, Jonn heard that and chuckled. "I want what belongs to me little brother."

I snapped back, "Felicia is mine. She's my mate!"