Chapter Thirty One

The Perfect Hell

Chapter 31

Third Person

**flashback**

He pulled her body against the snow further and further into forest. Snow fell harder and harder as he dragged her. She struggled against him and the snow and the wind. She was weak. Pathetic. Useless. Human. 

She followed Felicia and Jonnaroy through the forest as the pack member's rushed out of the pack house and separated into neighboring towns and cities. She pretended to leave with them unnoticed, but actually stayed behind. 

She was not going to leave her mate with the whore of a woman. 

And what disgusted her the most was that her mate was more interested in his brother's mate than the mate that the Fates created for him. 

Poison was disappointed when Jonnaroy rejected her. But she promised herself, she will find a way to make him hers no matter what she had to do. 

Jonnaroy led him and Felicia into a cave. The cave that Jonnaroy once brought her to. The cave that she was held captive for months when they both discovered that they were mates. The cave that Jonnaroy took Poison's virginity by force and beaten her up till she was barely alive. When she begged him to stop, that's when he rejected her. He rejected her and left her to suffer for the years following that. She had only joined the Red Moon pack to be near her mate when she recovered, and watched him from afar. 

She heard Jonn growl from afar and Felicia yelp as he took her inside of the secret room that he also used on Poison. 

She knew what was going to happen next between Jonn and Felicia. 

Poison knew Jonn had a taste for hurting women. She was the first. There were many others after her. Felicia was his current victim. 

She also knew that there was another underlying reason why Jonn wanted Felicia so much. His brother, Daniel, had ripped the opportunity of being Alpha of the Red Moon pack away from him. He was embarassed in front of the entire pack of his weakness against his younger brother, and shunned. He was still in the pack, but barely recognized by the pack members. The same went for her when she discovered she and Jonn were mates. Daniel gave her the position of pack mother of the pack house to recover what Jonn had took away from her. But she was ripped away of that position when she spoke rudely and disrespectfull to Colas and Felicia when she didn't know Felicia was the Luna. 

Poison had nothing left in this pack. 

And all she wanted know was her mate. 

She waited patiently for her mate to come back outside. 

It would take hours before he would leave the cave. 

But she was patient. 

Months later, Poison had lost Jonnaroy and Felicia. He had left the country without her, but with that whore, Felicia. 

She had found out Felicia was pregnant with Jonn's child. She went crazy that she wasn't the one carrying her mate's child. She grieved for months. 

Then she heard the news that Daniel found out where they were. He followed them and she kept up with the news. 

Felicia arrived back with a baby boy named Raver. Poison stayed away but aware of the child's presence. Everyone kept saying that this was actually Daniel's child. She knew otherwise. This was Jonn's child. Her mate's child. 

She then heard that Daniel had decided Jonnaroy's punishment for kidnapping, raping and almost killing his mate. Jonn was going to be killed. 

Instantly, Poison contacted her Alpha through mind link. It was no use. Jonnaroy only declared that he despised her and never loved her the way she loved him. She let him die. 

But, after years of being hurt and suffered psychological problems from Jonnaroy, Poison didn't accept this as Jonn's punishment. She was going to avenge his death. She was going to make Felicia suffer for taking the life of her mate away from her. She was the reason why her mate was going to die. 

**flashback over**

Poison had snuck into the Alpha's apartment to glance at Jonn's child with his whore. 

She had only left the note underneath the child before  she heard a door open and she hid in the darkness of the room before moving. Felicia and Daniel were sound asleep in their bed.

Colas slipped out of the door and approached Raver. He smiled at the child and later on, lifted up the note that Poison had left for Daniel or Felicia to find. 

She smacked herself in the face mentally. Why did this kid have to wake up now?? she thought. 

He read the paper and placed it on Felicia's vanity table. Perhaps, she will find it there later, Poison thought. She smiled evilly as the child left the room for the washroom. 

She stood up again and approached Raver. 

Somehow, the baby felt her presence as she neared him. She reached out for him but he began to cry. Louder and louder until she knew it would wake up Felicia, Daniel and bring the attention of Colas to Jonn's child. 

She retreated back into the shadows as Colas picked up Raver from his crib and rocked him back and forth. Felicia also woke up and took Raver into her arms. Shen then led the boys out of the room. 

Poison smiled as she followed them with her eyes. Then she looked at Daniel, who was still sound asleep. She grabbed the note that Colas had left on the vanity table. She approached Daniel and laid down besides him. He wrapped his arms around her unconsciously and she reached up to his face and kissed his lips. She was going to enjoy every last moment of intimacy she can get from the person closest to her mate. 

Daniel was the reason why her Jonnaroy was dead. Daniel was the reason why Jonnaroy went bezerk and used girls for his pleasure. Daniel's mate was the reason why she will never ever be with her mate ever again. For that, she will make his mate suffer and she will kill Daniel. 

Felicia will feel the same pain she went through but worse. 

She will take everything that Felicia loves and cares for. She will kill them slowly in front of Felicia and take away her son. Poison will take the child that should have been hers. She will make sure that Felicia will never see Raver again. 

Felicia will suffer te loss of everything. 

Poison felt Daniel move to his other side and that was her cue to leave out the window. When she snapped the window closed, she heard Daniel wake up suddenly, looking around alert. 

He had found the note Colas had found earlier on his bed. 

With a serious and sullen look, he pranced out the room to find Felicia. 

Poison was only starting her plan to get back at Felicia.