Chapter Twenty Seven

The Perfect Hell

**i really like my last chapter. Felicia meets her wolf, Senkka. I found the last chapter to be funny and I can so totally see myself do what Felicia was doing when she was first sleeping. Anyways, onwards with the story!!**

**PS, sexual content! I warned you!**

Chapter 27

Felicia's POV

I woke up grumpily.

Why? Well, I met my wolf and she told me that I had Jonn's wolf blood running in me because he had bit me and now, I have to be bit again by Daniel. BUT WHY?!?

Why me? Why me..

I was just an innocent human being trying to live on her own in Toronto when she met Daniel. He seriously changed my life into a whole new direction.

I sighed. Will I ever get the life I wanted from the start?

A life away from my pesky parents. A life in the country side in a grand maroon house with trees surrounding my property and my little children running around outside playing together with my husband hugging me from the back.

Was that too much to ask for?

I guess so.

Because the fates was truly testing my patience.

Raver cried from his crib and I felt too annoyed to get up and take care of him.

"Daniel," I mindlinked with him. He groaned in his sleep. "Could you take care of Raver please?"

He grunted and groggily got up and picked up the crying Raver.

After 10 minutes, Raver still wouldn't stop crying.

Daniel brought him over to the bed and laid Raver between him and I.

Finally, Raver stopped crying. He flipped himself unto his knees and palms and climbed on top of me. He giggled when he saw my face. "Mama!!" He shouted as he touched my nose.

Oh geez, I thought. I'm too tired to play with Raver.

"Just play with your damn kid," Senkka said. Feisty much.

I grunted around until Raver ended up being on my stomach rather than my side.

He giggled and leaned down to lie on top of me. "Momma," he whispered and closed his eyes. Soon his breathing went shallow and I could sense he was asleep.

"He misses his mom," Daniel said as he cuddled close to me. I could also sense he wanted to sleep too.

"Daniel?" I asked.

He nodded his head as he snuggled his head closer to my neck. My scent must be so alluring to him. Or at least that's what I thought.

"Actually," Senkka started. "Yours and Jonn's scent mixed when Jonn bit you so Daniel can smell both. He comes closer to you to smell your specific scent."

I rolled my eyes. "Geez, thanks," I replied.

She smirked and fell back into my consciousness.

"Could you bite me?" I asked Daniel as I caressed his facial features.

One eye opened and he was fully awake now. "Why would you want me to do that?" He asked curiously.

"I know you can smell another scent on me. Not just any scent but your brother's," I replied.

He looked at me carefully. "How did you find out about that information love?" He pulled me closer to him but I knew he was listening.

"Senkka told me and was outraged when our mate had not bitten us but instead another wolf did."

Daniel growled. "I'm glad your wolf is smart because neither my mom or I knew what was happening to you."

He paused for a while before saying, "so her name is Senkka?"

I nodded and he smiled. "My wolf's name is Zeus."

I could hear my wolf howl in lust. And images of a romantic interaction between her and Zeus played in my head.

"Ew," I told her. She laughed at my reaction.

Daniel lifted up the sleeping Raver from my chest and brought him back to his crib.

He returned back to bed but I had noticed something different. Daniel pulled me in closer and saddled on top of me. He was naked.

I looked over his body. The abs. The muscle. The toned body shape. His ruffled bed hair. His bright blue eyes. And his very turned on friend..

He leaned down and started pulling down the straps of my tank top with his lips while his hands snuck up the hem of my tank top and snaked my bare skin.

I moaned at his touch. I forgot how delicious this felt. He removed my top and started leaving trails of kisses from my stomach to my breasts and to my lips. It was hot and feisty and aggressive. And I liked it.

He dragged me to the side of the bed and slid off my shorts and undies. He stared at me with lust and licked his lips.

I could hear Senkka yelp in frustration. She was wanting more and more of this.

He leaned down and his tongue brushed my insides gently. I gripped on the beddings for stability as he also thrusted his fingers deeper into me.

Damn. I couldn't handle this anymore. I got up from the bed and leaned on my knees in front of his standing and sexy body. I pressed my lips unto his hard friend. Daniel grabbed my hair and pulled me closer. That was hot! He moved me faster to the pace he wanted till I could see his blue eyes shine in the darkness of our room.

He pulled me up and threw me on the bed. He ravaged me with kisses and small bites here and there. Damn I moaned so much. It was amazing how Raver didn't wake up to the sound of his parents enjoying each other.

His body pressed into mine. My back arched at the pain. Slowly, he thrusted into me until I was scratching into his back. He kissed my lips making me oh so more horny.

I felt my body tense around his and he sensed the same as I also felt his body tense up. He thrusted harder and faster and deeper into me. I screamed as I reached my climax. I felt his full body weight on mine as we both panted together.

That was hot! I thought.

Definitely, Senkka agreed. And Daniel also bit us in the process!

My eyes grew wide. I didn't even feel when Daniel bit me.

He went of his elbows and looked at me. His eyes were glowing blue and it was truly mesmerizing. I stared at him for what felt like an eternity.

I could feel my body warm up and yearn for more of Daniel. I could feel his presence all around me and our mindlink was no longer forced. We could hear each other's thoughts. I smiled at him as I combed my fingers through his thick black hair.

"Mine. You're only mine," he whispered and came down to kiss me. But this time with love and compassion and care.

The last of that hole I felt a few days ago, was gone.

"And now, we have truly mated with Daniel and Zeus," Senkka said.

I smiled at her comment. I was no longer grumpy, but in love.

**can I say how happy I am for each time I post a chapter, I get about 100 more reads :D thank you my incredible lovely readers!**