Chapter Forty Two

The Perfect Hell

Chapter 42

Felicia's POV

One year later

"Anak," I whispered as I sat outside in the cold of Toronto's autumn.

I called out to my two sons. The two sons that I had lost about a year ago. Colas's absence in my life became normal and a fact of life that I've accepted. It must've been hard for a young child to lose both his parents almost at the same time. But it's also hard losing both your children too.

"Anak," I whispered again. The wind seemed to brush against my cheek gently. Colas's laughter and giggles echoed in the air.

I smiled sadly. Poison had been found and told me valuable information. I had visited her once while we had here in captivity. But after one year, I was still unable to find Raver.

**flashback**

A police guard walked me through the twisted levels of emptiness and darkness of the city's prison. No one was here because it was rare to break law against the Alpha and Luna without a punishment of death. One of the only people I knew who lived here once was Jonnaroy, and he also died by kidnapping, and raping me.

There were a few prisoners here and there, but the guard assured me that these were human prisoners. This jail was used for both werewolves and humans. Although, the humans were protected against the werewolves if they were to go out of control. But, it was rare to have a werewolf prisoner.

"Luna Audrian?" The guard said.

Yes, Daniel and I officially of married. It was a small wedding and we said we'd re-marry when Raver was back in my arms again and our family was complete. Daniel and I also took over the Alpha and Luna positions officially for our pack.

Also, the prison only had werewolf officials. It was the only way that if we had werewolf prisoners that there'd be someone who knew how to handle them.

Did I mention one of the other people who I know has been kept prisoner here was the one and only Poison?

"She's in that cell, Luna," the guard directed.

I walked over to Poison's jail cell. It was located in one of the higher levels of the prison. It had brass bars and silver windows. Everything else was pure cement.

Poison laid on the ground. Her black hair snaking the ground and over her white body. She was bruised from the attempts of Richard and Deryk to reveal information about Raver through methods of torture but she never gave in.

I was told that Poison had also gone through heat during her stay here, and what I've heard, although I'm too scared to ask Daniel for confirmation, was that a few unmated male wolves were released to Poison during her heat. They weren't nice to her, which is why she had cuts on her pale body as well, as they tried to pry information out of her on Raver's whereabouts. It was no use. Poison was choosing to suffer the torture than reveal the locations of her "son." Raver was my son with Daniel. She was just going crazy.

I stared at her lifeless naked body. She sensed my presence and looked up at me. Poison smiled wickedly.

"Your majesty," she bowed down chuckling to herself. "I see you've finally came down to visit me."

She wobbled to stand up using her surroundings to guide her. Her naked body was covered in various colors of purple, black and blue. Parts of her skin were bitten off, and scratched by claws. She barely looked like the girl I had first met when Daniel brought me to the pack house.