Chapter Twenty Nine

The Perfect Hell

**its 11:11 right when I posted this. Hope all your dreams and wishes come true! Good nights to everyone. I'm going to bed and enjoy the story (: ***

Chapter 29

Felicia's POV

I was running.

But not running away from a threat to my life.

No

I was running to enjoy the wind in my face as I sprinted past mother nature's beauty.

It was perfect.

I pounced on a rock and glanced back with my tongue out.

Did I mention I was in wolf form?

Yes, sounds impossible because Daniel is sure that I'm still human.

But right now, I was a wolf.

A brilliant white giant wolf with silver tips that gave me a brilliant shine as I ran. My eyes were green. Bright and threatening, but also caring and careful. But this is Senkka showing in her wolf form.

I yelped as a wolf leapt on top of me. Daniel's wolf, or Zeus.

He was a dark black wolf. Completely black. Blacker than the night. There was no other color on his wolf besides his eyes which were white and his eye color was blue.

But in broad daylight, Zeus couldn't hide.

Senkka and Zeus played wildly for a while until we heard the howl of another wolf nearby. Senkka and Zeus turned to face the wolf.

To be honest, I've seen many werewolf forms of the Red Moon pack. They had many variations of colors and colors usually differed one family to the next. Besides, Senkka and Zeus who were the opposite colors of each other. Just like the ying yang. The opposite of each other is in the person and makes them perfect for the other. That was just like Daniel and I.

This wolf yelped at Zeus's presence but immediately recognized him when Zeus left and Daniel appeared. The wolf bowed his head.

He had brown thick fur. Almost like chocolate milk brown. He was also very tall just like Zeus and powerful but not as powerful as an Alpha. Yet, I sensed this feeling near Richard but this was even stronger.

But that wasn't what caught my attention. He had blue eyes.

The same familiar blue eyes of my ...

I pushed Senkka into the back of my Ming and ran towards Nickolas. Daniel held me back as Nickolas's wolf growled at me.

He slowly realized who I was, and yelped sadly. Daniel let me go and confront Nickolas.

I used mind link to communicate. "Hello Nickolas," I whispered as I approached him and hugged him around his neck. I let out a tear or two as he purred at my presence.

When I pulled back, I saw Nickolas standing in front of me. Not his wolf, but the Nickolas I came to love as a girl.

He pulled me in tighter for a hug. His bear hugs. My favourite type of hugs. "Oh Felicia," he replied back to me through the mind link. I could also feel tears from his eyes falling to my bare back.

Nickolas took my hand and led me away from Daniel. I looked back and he nodded and smiled before returning to his wolf form and running off.

"I asked permission from your mate if I can have you momentarily," Nickolas said. I nodded and continued following Nickolas.

We arrived to a clearing and I recognized it as the field that I met Nickolas in.

I was crying and alone and needed time by myself away from the problems of home, school and everything else. This field was acres and acres of tall knee high very green grass. Flowers grew hidden in the grass but stayed beautiful even though they were quite petite. I was buried deep into the field when Nickolas found me.

Now, Nickolas brought me back to that same spot and we sat down. He sat down with his legs open but one leg propped up. I sat down perpendicular to him with my back on the propped up leg and my legs over his other leg. Our usual sitting position. Nickolas had never minded.

He took my hands into his one hand. "I want you to know, I loved you from the very beginning and I hated leaving you behind on this earth to fend yourself. I hated having you see me die and I hated learning you knew everything about why and how I died. Felicia, i love you and you will always be my first love."

I leaned down on his chest. "Nickolas, I never hated you for leaving me behind. I learned from that point on that I had to fend for myself and not let others do it for me. I had to learn to love myself before loving others.

"Yes, your death killed me too especially since I saw the event. But I realized life is short and we must make the most out of it before our life is over. You did that by leaving me in Calgary even briefly, meeting your mate, had a wonderful baby boy. He is quite a talker." I giggled thinking of Colas and Raver running around in the hotel.

Nickolas chuckled. I continued on talking. "I learned that Daniel's father killed you because you disobeyed his rulings. But he asked me to forgive his rash actions and stupidity. He knew what he did to you, your mate and your son was unfair. Now, he suffers a disease as consequence.

"But Nickolas, you are one awesome best friend, a wonderful werewolf, a fantastic father, a loving mate and a powerful Beta. I love you regardless of all those things. You never led me to hate you after you left. I love you."

Nickolas wrapped his arms around me and I could feel tears fall down. He kissed my cheek and made me look at him directly. "Your words have brought me to peace after all these years of wonder and pain. I am glad Colas has you for a second mother."

We stood up and I reached for Nickolas's hand, but my hand went throug his hand.

Like air.

I looked up at him as he smile sadly. "Felicia, I can finally sleep forever."

He wrapped his slowly fading arms around me and I reached to hug the remnants of his body. I let out a sob. Nickolas's body swept away won't the gust of wind.

He was gone.

In my heart, I had also found release in finally saying good bye to Nickolas and making sure he and I both had peace in the rest of our lives.

I sat down on the field. He had left me where he had found me. But it feels like now he never really left but is now watching over.

I lied down and closed my eyes briefly before opening my eyes to the one shade of darkness of my room. I turned my head to see Daniel sleeping soundly in bed and Raver in his crib also asleep. I sat up to hear the soft snores of Colas in his room attached to ours.

It was all just a dream, I thought.

But I'll always be with you, a voice echoed in my mind. It sounded like Nickolas and I could feel the familiar warmth of his body in the air.

I smiled before lying back down into bed. I pulled Daniel's arm over my body and snuggled tighter into his body before letting the darkness envelope me and lead me into sleep once again.

**finally, some closure about Nickolas for Felicia. But will her life stay peaceful and forgiving forever?**