Chapter Eighteen

The Perfect Hell

Chapter Eighteen

Felicia's POV

I wish I was with Daniel.

That is the only wish I have left in this life.

I wish to be with Daniel again.

I screamed.

Panting heavily.

If only Daniel was here to relieve me of this pain.

He was the only person I wanted.

Daniel I really need you right now, I thought hoping he'd get my message.

I screamed.

I let out an exasperated sigh as finally my baby was out. My baby cried loudly as I smiled to myself.

My baby...

**sorry for such a brief POV from Felicia but I think it would be better that way (: **

Daniel's POV

Daniel I really need you right now.

Those words echoed in my mind. They were beautiful to my ears. It made me feel hopeful again. I had just heard a mind link from my Felicia.

I leapt up and down in joy. I ran to my mother exclaiming the news. She smiled.

"Son," she said. "That means we didn't lose her to death all those months ago." When the connection broke between Felicia and our pack, everyone thought she died. That was the only logical explanation why everyone felt the same and was depressed.

But with Felicia, it was different. First off, she's a human mate to a werewolf. Second off, she possesses all Luna attributes even though she wasn't technically Luna yet until our mating ritual was over. Third off, she was able to mind link to me.

My mom continued on talking, "the link must have broken when someone marked her, someone not from our pack."

My eyes grew dark and my voice menacingly. "Jonn said he wanted her when we saw each other that night," I said. My web rows furrowed as I thought of my disgrace of a brother.

My mom wasn't too happy about Jonn either. "Jonn has Felicia and has marked her. They've mated and if you could still sense her, it means her heart still doesn't belong to Jonn. She still loves you," mother said.

That just gave me a boost of confidence to find my mate. My mate. I will make my mate mine. I will make her happy forever.

"Alpha," a voice mind linked me. It was one of the female werewolves who went on vacation to visit her family in France with her mate.

"Yes Olivia," he answered in the mind link, telling his mother personally he was talking to Olivia.

"I have found Felicia's scent here in France but it's slightly changed," she replied.

I smiled widely. It was almost coincidence that Olivia had found Felicia. But in France? How did she end up all the way there? I thought.

I told his mother of the discovery and left her and my third in command to take care of the pack. Majority of them had returned to the pack house.

Richard and I packed what we would need and set off to fly to France where Olivia was. I was more than ecstatic to find my mate. I just had to find out why she was so far away from home. And far away from me.

It was 12 hours before we arrived to Olivia's family house where she and her mate stayed. Olivia directed him and Richard to the location she had found her scent.