Chapter Eleven

The Perfect Hell

Chapter Eleven

Felicia's POV

It was my birthday today.

That's right. I'm officially 18.

Ugh, I feel old.

What's strange is that I keep drooling over this strong yummy scent.

What's stranger is that, I would get that scent whenever I received a new set of flowers today. Which was like every waking hour of my day.

I was flattered.

I was also convinced I had a secret admirer.

Whom was.. Daniel.

Yes, I admit it. I came to like Daniel.

I wanted to go find him again.

But I'm scared. I didn't see him since that night his brother tried taking me again. It brought back unpleasant memories. I shivered.

Around 4pm, I headed outside. Knowing the delivery man would come by with another set of flowers, I left a note that said to return at 7pm.

I was now outside. It was full winter bloom here. Quite gorgeous to be honest.

The winter cold crept up through my jeans and boots and tickled my toes. The wind dug into my two layers of jackets and shook my spine as if a branch shaken to watch the snow fall again. The cold made my nose red like Rudolph the reindeer and made my cheeks frozen like icicles. Snow began to fall again in the city of Toronto. I walked to the nearest park to my dorm room and sat down on a bench. My log jacket kept from my bottom from freezing and I appreciated all the warm from my clothes even if I enjoyed the coldness of the winter season.

It was about a week ago I met Colas. I saw the resemblance when little Colas mentioned his dad's name, Nickolas. He was an adorable boy, I admit. However, I knew Nickolas died and there was no mention of his mother. He only mentioned Alpha. I had a strong feeling he meant Daniel.

I was tempted to look for Daniel when I caught on to this, but I stayed still. Somehow feeling Daniel's presence but knowing he was watching over Colas. I wonder who took care of Colas now.

I smiled to myself.

Sometimes I thought I was crazy.

Daniel was Alpha, leader of a pack of werewolves in this town.

That is crazy.

But, I still was very attracted to him.

There was suddenly a gust of wind that blasted by. It was as if icicles were the wind. It was just that cold.

I rubbed the sides of my arms.

Then, at the corner of the park I saw him.

Him? Yes, Daniel.

But... It wasn't Daniel.

It was a wolf. Tall and strong in his posture. Radiating with love and compassion but also power. He was a solid black wolf. In the midst of the night, I bet I wouldn't have even saw him.

The sun began to slowly set.

I was mesmerized with his beauty. Frozen still on the bench as he slowly approached me.

Finally, face to face I saw his dark grey eyes. It really was Daniel.

He whimpered lightly and rubbed my nose with his wolf nose. I giggled.