Rush- chapter 146

We were rushed to the OR. We needed to be prepared. The doctor assured us that he would be okay. He didn't know what this was yet. He said there were risks but it might still be okay. He didn't want anything  to affect our other healthy baby boy. Everything had to happen fast in these next few minutes. 

I looked around the OR. I was here. This isn't what I wanted or imagined. I wanted to deliver my boys. I wanted things to be different. The doctor looked at me " ok were gonna deliver now.." Matt held my hand "it's okay!" We waited 5 minutes. I could only think about what would go wrong. I could only think about him coming out not crying, and there is nothing we can do. I didn't want to loose my babies. I couldn't loose them. The doctor looked at us " ok he's almost here!" Matt was holding my hand tight. All of the sudden there were screaming,and cries " baby boy A is here! he's good!" The nurses took him to his bed " you've got a beautiful boy here!!" The doctor was working on our Ollie. He got him out " ok heres baby B!" I heard nothing. I feel nothing. Matt looked at me " it's okay!" I yelled and cried " why isn't.. he crying..? he's got to cry..." The doctor's walked over to him. They tried. The nurse looked at the doctor " this isn't good..."