Doing ok- chapter 151

Matt's Pov

I couldn't believe something like this could happen. We lost a baby. We lost our baby. A million things went through my mind when he didn't have a heartbeat. It hurt so bad because he did have one. We were at the doctor just a week ago and he was fine. He was good. The doctor told us everything would go just right. We were going to have two happy, and healthy boys. They were going to be best friends. They were going to be running around the yard with their sister. They were going to be just so happy. Things change in an instant. From work we know that. I know that. You walk into a burning building, and you can die. We do it though. I'm trying to be okay. I know my wife needs me. 

I walked into her room. She was sleeping. I just wanted her to rest. I sat down next to her hospital bed. She tilted her head, and opened her eyes " hey.." I grasped her hand as she was reaching it out " how are you feeling.." She looked at me " i'm okay.." I looked at her " I'm so glad your okay.." She looked at me " have you seen him..?" I nodded " yeah... he's in the NICU... they had to do some tests or something.. nothing to worry about.." She nodded " good... you gonna stay." I nodded " of course... Mia's with Antonio and your parents..."