Chapter 1

It is currently 2:48am and I'm really bored and the yeah so I'm making this

This is my first fan fiction like this, if it goes well, I'll hopefully be doing more :3

It is a cold, winters evening.
"Bye mum! I've got to go get something from the library/shop!" You shout, slipping your black trainers on and wrapping yourself in a big, warm coat.

"Okay! Don't be too long, supper is almost ready!" Your mum replies from the kitchen.

"I won't!" You shut the white wooden door behind you and walk to the shop, listening to the snow under your feet on the way there.

.................

You're on your way back from the library/shop, when you notice that there's a group of chavs from your school just down the pavement that you're walking down.

"Oh crap." You mutter to yourself.
You decide to find a different route home, as you can clearly not deal with the rowdy people.
You find a small, closed off path surrounded by people's back gardens. You decide to walk down there.

Just as you're speed walking down, not wanting to end up eating a cold steak pie, you bump into someone, sending you crashing on top of him.

You look up at the person that you just tackled by accident.
"H-Hi."
The boy is around your age. He is wearing a fluffy lion hat that almost covers all of his raven black hair. Almost. His skin is around as pale as the snow that he is now lying on because of you. His eyes are as blue as the sky on a bright summer's day. Which rarely happens here in the uk.
"H-Hello." Hey says, clearly feeling very awkward.
You stare at him for some time before realising what you're doing.
"Omg I am so sorry!" You giggle as you get up.
"Here, let me help you up." You hold out your hand to help the boy up, he accepts.

"Wow with all that snow and you and that pale skin, you look like a snowflake." You both laugh awkwardly.
"I'm Y/N, by the way." You say.
"I'm Phil. I just moved here." He stares down at his feet with his hands behind his back.

"I can tell. When did you move here?" You ask

"Just this morning."

"So, what are you doing out here so late?"

"I don't know. Just looking around, I guess. I have no idea where anything is around here."

"Well. Maybe I could who you around?" You suggest.

"That would be great."

"Okay. Meet me back here at 7:30, okay?"

"Okay. Bye." Phil waves goodbye to you.

"See you then, snowflake." You chuckle as you both wave goodbye to each other

WooAAHH. Yes, I know this was short. I'm new to this. Yeah. I think I might start putting gifs and photos into these, but I didn't know any to put in to this one.
Idk what to say here.
Bye.