Chapter 10

You get home, get changed and walk over to Phil's house. It's not too far away, only about a ten to fifteen minute walk. You decide to listen to music as you walk there.
You soon arrive at his house. It's a two story building in a beautiful row of houses with a park across from it.
You knock on the door.

"Hello there!" A tall woman with brown hair and blue eyes greets you, she's presumably Phil's mother.

"Hi, is Phil there?" You smile, inspecting her face. Her skin seems to be pretty tanned. She her brown hair has a gentle curl in it, her blue eyes sparkling just like Phil's. She has bright red lips and a soothing voice.

"Yeah just come on in." She allows you to walk in past her. The house seems pretty neat.

"Phil!" His mother calls as she shuts the door behind her "someone's here to see you!"

"Coming!" You hear Phil shout from up stairs.

"He'll just be a minute, make yourself comfortable." She says as she walks down the hall entering a different room.

You sit down on a chair near the stairs.
Phil soon comes down the stairs wearing a yellow charmander t-shirt and a fluffy lion hat.

"Hi Y/N" he smiles as he reaches the bottom of the stairs.

"Hi Phil. Nice hat." You laugh.
Phil stares as you intensely, sticks his hands in the pockets of the hat and swings it side to side.

You burst out in a fit of giggles, Phil soon joins you.

"So what do you want to do?" Phil's asks.

"Hmm.. I don't know.. It's actually pretty cold outside." You look out the window.

"Well do you want to just go upstairs and play video games then?" Phil smiles.

"Hell yeah!" You exclaim. The two of you race up to Phil's bedroom and begin an epic Mario Kart game.

"Oh don't you DARE overtake me!" Phil shouts as you begin to overtake him.

"Too late! I win!" You punch you fist into the chair as you drive past the finish line.

"Oh I'll get you next time Y/L/N!" Phil starts a new round.

"Sure you will, Lester, sure you will."

..............

You play for around two hours before you get a call from your mother.

"Hello?" You answer after pausing the game.

"Hi Y/N it's mum."

"I know it's you mum. What is it?"

"Uh, you can't come back home tonight."

"What-why not?" You exclaim.

"It's a long story. Do you think you can stay at a friends tonight? Just someone in the village."

"I only have, like, one friend in the village."

"Then stay at theirs!"

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow mum." You sigh and hang up.

"What was that about?" Phil asks.

"I'm not allowed to go home tonight. I have to stay at a friends."

"Why?" Phil asks.

"I don't know to be honest. She didn't tell me."

"Oh... Well you can stay here!" Phil smiles.

"Really?"

"Yeah. It's a Friday, we can play video games all night and my mum can set up the guest bedroom for you!"

"Cool! Are you sure she'll be fine with me staying? What am I meant to sleep in?"

"You can borrow a shirt from me and I'm sure she'll be okay with it." Phil smiles.

"Okay." You smile.

"I'll go ask her." Phil gets up and leave the room.

You smile. Wow. You've known him for less than a week and already you're going to have a sleepover with him.