Chapter 22

Three days before New Years
You haven't seen Phil in a in just over a week. You spent most of the week with your family. By that, I mean your mum, her sister and your two annoying cousins. You also made a YouTube video during this, gaining you 1000 more subscribers.
You've been trying to contact Phil everyday of the week, but he's just ignored the calls.
You're sitting in your bedroom, the door locked as your cousins try to get in. You're texting Charlotte.

Charlotte:
So, what're you doing for New Years?

Y/N:
Idk yet. My mums going to a work party .-.

Charlotte:
Ugh. I've got to go to Ireland to visit family.

Y/N:
What about everyone else?

Charlotte:
Holly's going skiing, Lacey's going to a family party and Mikey and Jake are going to Greece with some friends from different schools.

Y/N:
Ugh. I'm not going to find anything to do, am I?

Charlotte:
Doesn't seem very likely xD

Just as you're about to reply to Charlotte, you get a text from.... Molly.

Molly:
Hey Y/N! I know we're not on great terms, but, do you know that kid Issac? From school?

Y/N:
Uh. Yeah why?

Molly:
Well, one of his friends are having a New Years party and he's trying to get as much people to come.

Y/N:
Oooookay....

Molly:
So you're coming? Great! You're allowed to bring one person.

Y/N:
Wait! I didn't say I was coming...

Molly:
Well, you are.

Molly then proceeds to text you the address.
"Y/N!! Come get dinner!!!" Your aunt shouts at you from down the hall. You groan and walk to the dinner table.

.............................

You decide to text Phil again. You send him a message and turn off your phone, not expecting an answer. You go to grab your laptop when your phone buzzes.

Phil:
Haiiii

You jump up and almost scream with excitement.

Y/N:
PHIL!!! Why have you been lugging meeee?

Phil:
Sorry bout that, doesn't matter. What's up?

Y/N:
I'm booooored. Also, f*cking MOLLY texted me.

Phil:
Omg what did she say?

Y/N:
Well, apparently I'm going to a New Years party now. I'm allowed to bring one guest. Come with meeee

Phil:
I don't want tooooooo

Y/N:
Phil. I came to that winter dance at your school with you. You're coming to this New Years party.

Phil:
Okay. Fine.

Y/N:
So, how many subs have you gained?

Phil:
Since my last video, FRICKING HALF A MILLION SUBS!!

Y/N:
Wtf after only one video? How?!

Phil:
Using other social media helps, y'know.

Y/N:
Gawd.

Phil:
I've gtg. Bye Y/L/N

Y/N:
Bye Lester.

You turn off your phone and get ready for bed. You're coming back from the bathroom to your bedroom, when you notice your two cousins sitting on your bed, scrolling through your phone.

"Hey! Put that down!" You lunge towards them, snatching the phone back.

"Who's Phil?" Your 12 year old cousin, Emily asks.
"Is he your boyfriend?" Your 14 year old cousin Erin asks.
Your face turns bright red.
"No."
"OMG YOU LOOOOOOOOOOVE HIM!!!" Emily laughs.
"Get out!" You shout.
"PHIIIIIIIIIIL!" Erin shouts mockingly.
"OUT!!" You almost scream.
Emily and Erin jump up and quickly exit.
"You're no fun." Emily mumbles as she closes the door behind her.
You roll your eyes and sit on your bed. You watch YouTube videos for the next few hours, then go to sleep.

WOOOAH THIS CHAPTER WAS ABSOLUTE SH*T IM SO SORRY IM GOING TO MAKE A BETTER ONE NEXT TIME I PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!
........
Bye
~Noonpad