Chapter 32

It's Saturday. Almost a week since school started again. You haven't seen Phil in person, though you have skyped and talked online. Your Mum's still pretty mad at you for not wanting to be a doctor.

You're sitting on a swing waiting for Phil to arrive. The two of you have planned to meet up and hang around the village. Probably play in the snow while you still have it.

It's especially cold today, so you're wearing a long sleeved top, a jumper and a jacket as well as a scarf, a hat and gloves.

You're swinging slightly, in your own world, when a force tackles you off the swing into the snow. You roll over to find Phil on top of you wearing a lion hat and having most of his skin covered by warm clothes except for his beautiful blue eyes.

"Oye!" You shout as Phil laughs. You're now covered in snow. You have an angry expression of your face. Phil's holding his stomach as he laughs. You take this opportunity to grab some snow and smear it in his face.

"Hey!" Now you're laughing. Phil looks around for a clump of snow, as he's doing this, you roll over so you're on top of him now.

"Aha!"

"Well, that's rude." Phil fake pouts.

"Aww, have I upset snowflake?"

"You know, I'm going to find a good nickname for you one day."

"Well then, when you think of it, let me know."

You get off Phil and help him up.

..................................................

You and Phil spend the rest of the day at your secret spot beside the river. You laugh, play games and dance to music till the sun sets.

You're now sitting by the river watching the sun go down.

Your head is resting on Phil's shoulder while his arm is around yours.

You begin to breathe through your mouth making it look like smoke is coming out of your mouth.

"Hey Phil, look, I'm a dragon!" Phil watches you exhale the smoke.

"I want to be a dragon!" He exclaims. He pulls down his scarf revealing his pink lips. You look up at Phil's nose and notice it seems pretty damaged, like he's been punched.

He exhales as you examine his face. How did you not notice the bruise under his eyes, or the cut on his forehead?

"What happened?" You ask concerned.

"Huh?"

"Your face. It's pretty beat up."

"Oh. Josh." Phil sighs.

"What about Zoe and Pj and Chris and that?"

"Yeah, they got hurt pretty bad too. I hope your remembering how many friends Josh has and how mad bullies get when there are people trying to stop them." Phil shrugs.

"I don't like that guy." You say, resting your head back on Phil's shoulder.

"Ditto." Phil chuckles.

Okay, so I've almost got the name for my danisnotonfire x reader. I'm hoping to get it out by next Monday. I might not.
I also kind of want to do a covers contest, but idk if enough people would participate in it.

Question: if I did do a covers contest, would you participate in it?

I'm also watching friends right now and it's top notch.
I'm also tired.
Bye.

~Noonpad~