Chapter 31

You're walking from second period class to the lunch hall with Charlotte and Jake when a teacher stops you.

"Miss Y/L/N!" Mr Hert stand in front of you. You internally groan.
Mr Hert is a 56 year old History teacher who's always giving students into trouble or death staring them.

"Yes?" You look up at him.
"What's that you're wearing?" He says pointing to your ripped jeans.
"Jeans." You reply.
"With holes in them! That is unacceptable!" He scolds.
"W-How?" You stutter in disbelief. There are only two holes in them.
"People can see your knees! That is a dress code violation!" He shouts. "I'm going to have to take you to detention!"

You give Charlotte and Jake - who are trying desperately to contain their laugher - the 'is this bitch serious?' Look before following Mr Hert to the detention room.

You see that the woman at the desk today is one of your favourite teachers, Miss Waterson, soon to be Mrs Szerdy. She teaches English. She's young, kind, fun and interesting.

"What is is this time, Mr Hert?" She sighs as she gets a slip out ready to fill in.
"Miss Y/L/N is wearing ripped jeans!" Mr Hert explains as if it was a crime.
"And...?" Miss Waterson looks at Mr Hert, waiting for him to explain the bad part.
"And it's unacceptable!"
"How?" She asks.
"You can see her knees!"
"So?"
"It's inappropriate and a distraction!"
"How's a persons knees inappropriate or a distraction. It's not like she came to school naked." Miss Waterson leans back in her chair.
"It's against the dress code!"
"No it's not. You're just over sexualising everything." Miss Waterson crosses her arms. Mr Hert lets out a huff and storms out of the room.

"I really judge that man a lot, Y/N, don't you?" Miss Waterson says after the door shuts.

"Yup." You laugh.
"Welp, you can go."
"Bye Miss Waterson, see you last period!" You wave her goodbye and head to the lunch hall.

You find your friends waiting for you at the usual table, you sit between Lacey and Mikey.

"Sup." You say.
"Didn't you get detention?" Holly asks, shoving another bite of her sandwich down her throat.
"Yeah, but it was Miss Waterson at the desk today and unlike some teachers, she has a brain." You chuckle as you place your bag under the table.

The table begins to debate over which anime is better, Attack on Titan or Sword Art Online. You believe it's attack on Titan/sword art online along with Lacey, Charlotte and Jake.

"Only peasants would believe your argument to be valid!" Jake proclaims as Mikey finishes his speech.

"What are these emos talking about?" You hear Grace say from behind you.

You turn to face her along with the rest of your table. She's standing there with Alice, Molly, her boyfriend and two other boys.

"You do realise your bitchy ass group is one of the two 'emo' groups in our year, yeah?" Jakes says, using air quotes at the word 'emo'.

"Okay, uh, who invited this guy?" Grace says, pointing to Jake.
"Who invited you? Why are you here?" Lacey questions almost immediately after Grace's comment.

"We need to talk to Y/N." Grace smirks down at you.

"For f*cks sake about what?" Holly snaps causing Charlotte to giggle.

"None of your business." Grace's boyfriend says.

"Alright, whose this hoe? He wasn't here last year." Mikey says pointing to Grace's boyfriend.

"Oh, this is my boyfriend, Conrad, but it's Connor to you. It's Conny to me." Grace explains, looking into 'Conrad's' eyes. Jake turns to Lacey and Mikey making a gagging action.

"Anyway, Y/N. We have to talk to you." Alice says as Grace and Conrad kiss.

"I don't want to talk to you." You shrug.

"Bitch, come on!" Conrad says as he pulls you off your chair by your black cardigan.

"What is going on here!" A lunch lady rushes over in case anything else happens. "Put her down right now and go to the detention room!"

Conrad rolls his eyes, puts you down and walks away, followed by the rest of his group.

After they're out of sight, your table erupts with laughter, earning some weird stares from other pupils and teachers.

Yoyoyo
So, I've began creating a danisnotonfire x reader, but I'm still working on the title, then I'll need to make the cover.

I also kinda want to make a danisnotonfire x amazingphil x reader, but the idea I have planned right now is pretty depressing and make Dan and Phil both pretty horrible human being, which we all know they're not.

I'm also very excited for Wednesday WOo.

It's still a while till my birthday. It's boring when you're waiting and waiting and waiting.
I'm also having a party this weekend for it.
I wouldn't really call it a party tbh.
Just going out with friends then having them over for cake and dominos. I'm not having pizza though. I must confess something to everyone.....

I hate pizza.

Sorry, I'll leave you all the sharpen your pitchforks now,

~Noonpad~