Chapter 13

You and Phil are making snow angels in your secret spot beside the stream.

"I bet if I do make YouTube videos, I'll get more subscribers than you by the end of this year." You smile as you make a snow angel next to Phil.

"Oh yeah? How much?" He smirks.

"How bout, if I get more subscribers than you by new year, you have to let a spider crawl on your face."

"Okay then, but if I get more subscribers, you have to pay for a very fancy dinner for us."

"Okay, you're on." You say as you sit up.

"Kay then. Do you have a camera or do you want to borrow mine?" He sits up as well.

You look down at your legs.

"C-can I uh... Borrow yours?"

"Yeah. Of course." He laughs.

You smile and continue to make snow angels with him.

.....................

You get home with some equipment that Phil lent to you. Your mother said that she'll be back soon, so you have some time to make the video without her thinking you're insane. You set up the equipment like Phil showed you to and begin talking to the camera.

.................

After hours of you babbling, you finally finish making the video. You check the time. 10:48pm.
"Y/N, I'm home!" You mum opens the front door.
"Hi mum!" You rush down the stairs to greet your mother.

"Where were you last night?" You ask after the two of you get comfortable on the couch.
"I was talking to your father." You mum sighs.
"Oh. About what?"
"About you and the baby..." She replies.
"Well.... What's going to happen then?"
You mum looks down. "He wants nothing to do with either of you, or me for that matter. He just wants to get the divorce and get out of our lives."
You notice a single tear drop onto her knee.
"I-It's okay mum." You hug her, tears rolling down your face as well. "We'll be okay."

.................

You spend the rest of the night editing your new video and creating your channel. You name your channel *insert channel name of your choice that will be referred to as Y/C/N*
After you click the upload button, you check the time.
4:53am.
Wow.
You close your laptop lid and get ready for bed.
Just as you climb under the bed sheets, you get a snapchat from someone at your school called Charlotte, whom you are not that close with.
Charlotte:
Hey Y/N, why weren't you at Grace's party tonight?

Your eyes widen with curiosity.

Y/N:
What party?

Grace had never told you about any party. Surely Charlotte is lying right?

Right?!

Charlotte:
Oh... You were the person she didn't want to know.... Forget I said anything.

Y/N:
No I will not. Tell me about this party.
Surely she was lying.
Grace's parents would never let her have a party.

Charlotte:
Grace's parents are out of town, so she invited a bunch of people round to hers. She told us to bring alcohol, cigarettes and drugs. It wouldn't have been a party that you like anyway.

That sounds like something Grace would do.
Sure, Charlotte was right about you not liking the party, but you still would have gone.
You didn't want to miss anything.

Y/N:
Okay then. Thank you for telling me.
You turn your phone off and slam it on your bedside table.
You roll over and close your eyes.

Yes, I know this chapter was pretty bad. I'm currently very tired, but also bored so I'm writing right now.
I'm adding foetus Phil to this cause, why not?
Uh... Bye
~Noonpad