Chapter 66

"Honestly, Lacey. Go f*cking talk to them and work it out." Holly sighs in frustration.

You, Phil, Charlotte and Holly are standing with Lacey near the food, trying to encourage her to go talk to Mikey and Jake.

"I can't. You do it for me!" She says to you.

"W-Why me?!"

"Because Holly and Charlotte will just make the situation even more sh*tty. Pleeeeeeeeease Y/N!"

"What would you even want me to say?"

"I... I don't know."

"Lacey, we're not twelve year olds. Just go talk to them. Figure this bullsh*t out yourself."

"Okay." Lacey takes a deep breath. "I'm going to do it."

She closes her eyes, walks over to the two boys and begins to talk to them.

Holly and Charlotte mumble to each other before heading towards the dance floor, leaving you and Phil alone eating food.

"So, who do you think Lacey's going to end up with?" Phil asks you. You both glance back at Lacey, Mikey and Jake; who are exiting the hall.

"Jake." You nod your head. "What do you think?"

Phil pauses for a moment to think. "I don't know. Polyamory?"

"Oh god. Threesome!"

"Oh dear. I feel like we should stop talking, do you... Want to go dance?"

"Y-"

Just then, Grace and her little squad taps you on the back.

"What?" You ask immediately after turning around.

"And hello to you too." Grace places her hands on her hips.

"Hello. What do you want?"

"I wanted to say sorry for being an asshole."

"Thank you. You are forgiven." You smile and turn back around, but Grace catches your arm a spins you round to face her.
"Yes?"

"Isn't there something you would like to say to me?"

"Hm... No?"

"Wow. Not even a sorry."

"I did nothing wrong."

"Yes you did."

"Did I?" You look at Alice and Molly, then at Phil, then back at Grace.

"You know what? It doesn't matter. I would just like to call a truce, even though you're being a bitch."

"Okay. I would like to accept this offer of a truce, even though you got one of our friends thrown in jail."

"He deserved it!" Grace sighs and walks away.

You turn back around to face Phil.

"Anyway." Phil says. "Dance?"

"O-" you once again get cut off, this time by Charlotte.

"Have you seen Lacey and the boys?" She asks.

"No, why?"

"They left and we don't know where to. Can you guys come with us to make sure they're okay?"

You sigh and glance back at Phil.

"Guess that dance will just have to wait." He sighs.