Chapter 17

Woo! Last day of school before the Christmas holidays!
You're walking through the empty hall at lunchtime, waiting for Holly and Charlotte when Grace comes marching down the hall with Alice and Molly.

"You think you're better than us then?!" Grace stops in front of you.
"And hello to you to." You say.
Alice rolls her eyes, while Molly looks at the ceiling.
"What do you want?" You sigh.
"We want to know what your problem is." Alice folds her arms.
"What my problem is?" You gasp "I don't have one, but you guys clearly do. Care to explain?"
"Look, Y/N, do you actually think people like you? That you're a likeable person? P-lease!" Grace laughs.
"Uhh well I clearly am a likeable person if people like me..."
"Oh, like who?" Alice takes a step forward "all you have are Holly and Charlotte."
"I have more friends than that. There are like five more people in the group, plus I have friends outside of this school."
"Oh really, who?" Grace folds her arms.
You look at Molly, who clearly knows who you're talking about.
"Molly knows." You smirk.
Grace and Alice immediately spin to face Molly.

"Come on. Don't waste your time talking to these petty humans." Charlotte, Holly and another girl named Lacey walk up to you, Charlotte grabbing your arm and leading you down the hall.

..........

All four of you site at a table with Mikey and Jake.

"What took you guys so long?" Jake asks as you sit down.
"Y/N ran into Alice, Molly and Grace." Holly explains.
"Oh. Why do I hate them so much?" Jake laughs.
"Because they're unlikable humans." Lacey giggles.
"Yup! One time, I caught her skipping class, so naturally I didn't lie when a teacher asked me I've seen her. The next day, she poured an entire bag of flour on my head. I still keep finding white powder in my hair!" Mikey laughs.
"That was you? She told me it was some asshole that told the teacher she was smoking weed!" You laugh.

"What a bitch." Charlotte sighs.
"I know right." Holly smiles.
"Why are we still talking about her? She's clearly not worth our time." Lacey smiles.
"You're right. Anyway, Y/N, what time is Phil picking you up tonight?" Charlotte asks.
"Uh we're meeting up at the bus stop at six." You explain.
"You're taking a bus?" Holly asks in shock.
You nod.
"Classy." Jake laughs.
You roll your eyes.
"So, we're coming round to help you get ready at five." Charlotte explains.
"What?  Why? And who's we?" You ask.
"You need help. Trust me. Also by we, I mean Holly, Lacey, Mikey, Jake and I."
"What? Since when were Mikey and I coming?" Jake gasps.
"Since always." Lacey laughs.

RING RING RING!
"We'll be at your house by five. See you then." Everyone rushes to class.

......................................

"Hi Y/N!" Your mum says as you shut the front door behind you.
"Hey mum." You smile, then go upstairs.
You look through tumblr for a while until you get a phone call from Holly.
"Hi Holly."
"Hi Y/N! We're it at your house. Come let us in."
"Kay only my way."
You rush downstairs and unlock the front door, letting your five friends inside, then take them up to your room.

"Sorry we're late." Charlotte sighs as she sits down.
"I brought some makeup that we knew would look amazing on you." Lacey smiles.
"Y/N! You aren't dressed yet? Go get changed!" Holly pushes you into the bathroom with your dress.
You get dressed then the girls get started on making you look great.

..........................

"Done." Charlotte smiles after finishing off our lipstick.
"Mikey! Jake! We're finished!" Holly shouts, soon Mikey and Jake rush in.

"She looks great, doesn't she?" Lacey asks turning to Mikey and Jake.
"Amazing." Mikey smiles.
"Alright, Y/N, time to get you to the bus stop!" Lacey pulls you off your chair.

All five of them walk you to a small area of trees beside the bus stop.
"There he is!" Charlotte smiles, pointing at Phil who's waiting at the bus stop.
"Good luck." Holly smiles "we'll be here watching."
"Okay. Not creepy at all.." You laugh.
"Just go!" Jake laughs and pushes you out of the trees onto the pavement.
You walk up to the bus stop.
"Hi Phil."
Phil turns too look at you, as soon as he does, a wide smile spreads across his face.
"Hello Y/N."

You notice that his black eye has healed enough for him to be able to wear his glasses

"You look.... Great." He smiles.

Woah wassup.
Sorry for another bad chapter, I'm watching high school musical right now.

Don't judge me.
One thing I want to express, at French in school, the teacher put on Stressed Out (by tøp obvi) for a test thing, not explaining that. But, in the questions, first of all, they wrote twenty one in numbers. They fucking wrote 21 pilots. It annoys me. Also, the questions were like, 'what colour of beanie was the singer wearing?' Or 'what was the colour of the drummers t-shirt' or some crap like that and I was like..
"THEY HAVE FUCKING NAMES!!"
It annoys me so much. Idk why.
I also added one of the most top notch songs from high school musical coz why not?
~Noonpad