Chapter 38

All eleven of you are marching down the street from the train station.

"She's in an abandoned warehouse. Carly is sending me directions right now." Pj says.

Ding!

You have a text from your mum.

Mum:
Where are you?

You realise you haven't told her you're in London. You know she'll be fuming if she finds out you took a trip there without even telling her.

Y/N:
I'm at a friends for the night.

You put your phone back into your back pocket.

"Got the directions! It's not far away, follow me!" Pj leads the way down the street.

Chris looks at Pj's phone, resting his head on his shoulder as he does so.

"Uh, Peej?"

"Yeah?"

"We were meant to turn left back there."

Pj stops and looks at the phone again.

"I just remembered I'm sh*t at reading directions!"

Chris laughs and takes the phone, leading you the right way.

...............................................................

Phil's POV
(Present)

I shiver in a corner.

I try to crawl across the room to get my clothes, but just fall flat on my face like all the other times.

I lean back in the corner and sigh.

I look down. I've been wearing these Sonic boxers for over a week now.

"I'm back, Philly." Ashley enters the room again.

She disappeared for an hour after drugging me again.

I wish it was longer.

"Did you miss me?"

I begin to shake my head.
She gives me that evil stare again.

"Did you miss me?"

I slowly nod my head, more tears escaping my eyes.
Weird.
I thought I had ran out.

She places her hands on my shoulders, her sharp nails piercing into my skin.

She uses her feet to stamp on my knees, causing my legs to straighten on the floor.

She climbs onto my lap and places her hand on the back of my head, pulling it towards her.

Her disgustingly chapped lips make contact with mine.

As always, I try to pull away, but to no avail.
She pins me against the wall and her hands begin to explore my weak, bruised body.

Again, I try to protest, but at this moment, she's much stronger than me.

Her body grinds against mine.

A sob escapes my mouth.

"Shush, Philly." She whispers, then continues kissing me.

I hear some loud bangs and some muffled voices in the distance.
Weird.
Usually, Ashley's the only person I can hear around here, along with some screams from an unknown person.

Ashley's not paying attention to the voices, but I am.

"Is this it?"
Wait.
That voice sounds familiar....

Y/N!

.........................................

You

"Is this it?" You ask as all eleven of you pile into the abandoned warehouse.

It's a big room with doors all around. At the end of the room is a cage with a dark figure chained up.

"Yeh." Pj replies.

"What room is it?" Charlotte asks.

You and Pj are leading the group. Chris is basically attached to Pj, cowering in fear.

"Peej, I'm scared." He whispers.

"It's okay." Pj takes Chris' hand in his as you and him lead the group down towards the cage.

Behind you are Zoe, Joe and Caspar. Each of them tugging at your shirt.

Holly and Charlotte are holding each other close like one of them would die if they loose contact.

Mikey and Jake both protectively have their arms around Lacey.

You all reach the end of the hall and get a better look at the figure chained up in the cage.

He's shirtless and had red, blue, purple and black bruises and cuts all over his body.

His head is hung down, his face facing the floor so you can only see his brown fringe.

You all exchange glances before tapping on the cage, creating a sound that makes the boy jump, but still keep his head down to the ground.

"Hi..." You say cautiously.

"Who are you?" The boy asks coldly.

"W-Well, my name is Y/N, What's yours?"

The boy looks up, his hazel brown eyes lifelessly staring into your E/C ones.

"Dan."

Woah what mental!

Yeah, you're ready for the next chapter, aren't you?

So, I've decided not to release the cover contest winner until I release the story.

Not because I haven't decided yet pssssht why would you say that?

Oh.
You didn't.
Awkward.

Anyway, I am going to release what the description shall be.
It's right
Here:

You and your best friend go to a Panic! At The Disco Concert. You never would've thought that the boy you met there could turn your whole life upside down...

What woooooooaaaaaaaahhhhh

That's really bad.
I know.

Don't judge me.

I'm currently thinking of stories I can write after I finish this one.
Not saying it's going to finish soon, don't panic.

Hmmm

Byeeeee
~Noonpad~