Chapter 39

Dan.
Why does that name sound familiar?
You feel like Phil's talked about someone called Dan before...

You decide to push the thought aside and focus on the more important task at hand.
Finding Phil.

"Well, Dan. H-Have you seen a girl around here? Blonde hair, p-pretty thin, greyish eyes...." Pj begins.

"Ashley." Dan looks over at Pj, terror forming in his eyes. "Is she coming back?"

"Coming back from where?" You ask.

"F-From Phil..." Dan says looking around nervously.

You all look at each other.

"Where's Phil?" Pj asks finally.

"Let me out. Please." Dan pleads.

"Tell us where Phil is!" Pj snaps.

Dan stiffens up and looks back down.

"Peej. Don't be so mean." Chris whispers.

"Sorry about that. But do you know where Phil is? Or the keys to let you out?" You ask Dan.

He lets out a short sigh.

"Ashley has them. She's with Phil. They're on the final door to the left. Watch out, she has all sorts of weapons." Dan explains.

"Thank you. We'll let you go after we save Phil." You explain. Dan nods.

You all rush down to the final door to the left.
You can hear a muffled females voice on the other end.

You all exchange glances before Pj places his hand on the doorknob and swings the door open.
You all enter a dimly lit room.
Beside your feet are the clothes you last saw Phil wearing.
In the bottom corner, Ashley is pinning Phil against the wall and kissing him, her hands feeling him all over.
Phil's eyes stare right at you, pure terror in them.
He's only in sonic boxers. His body is pale, bony and bruised.

Ashley doesn't seem to notice any of you yet.

You hear Zoe whisper "what do we do?"

You continue to watch Ashley and Phil while the others almost silently talk about what to do.

You become more and more angered by Ashley. You storm over to her and Phil.

Everyone else, including Phil, look at you either worriedly or confused.
You pull Ashley off Phil and punch her straight in the face.

Phil falls to the ground as the only thing helping him stand up was Ashley.

You hear everyone else gasp and mumble to each other.

Ashley wipes the blood from her nose and looks at you.
An unsettling smirk spreads across her face.

She grabs you by the shoulders and slams her knee into your stomach.
You fall to the ground, wincing in pain.

"Y/N!" Pj, Charlotte, Holly and Chris rush over to you, Zoe, Caspar, Joe, Mikey, Jake and Lacey too scared to get closer.

They go to help you up, but Ashley stands in their way.

Charlotte and Holly take a few steps back, Chris keeps hold of Pj's shoulders from behind but tries to pull him back. Pj stays put.

Ashley grabs Pj by his collar and slams her forehead into his, knocking him out.

Chris immediately kneels down beside Pj.