Chapter 60

Soon, the police have arrived to arrest Ashley and, due to her wound, it doesn't take them much to get her into handcuffs.

You sit on a chair beside Charlotte, who's talking to Holly, and Dan, who's sitting awkwardly watching a female police officer taking notes and talking to Phil.

Two officers drag Ashley down towards the door, but stop beside you. One of them gives Dan a suspicious look, then whispers something to the other officer.

"Please f*ck no..." Dan whispers, clearly trying to hide his face.

"Excuse me, sir, what's your name?" The officer closest to your group asks.

"I-Um... Bill.... Jones..." Dan lies.

"What the f*ck no it's not. He's Dan Howell." Grace smirks, walking over to the two officers.

"That's what I thought." The first officer waves over another officer, who immediately rushes over.

"Dan Howell." The second officer nods his head towards Dan.

The officer that was rushed over immediately pulls Dan up by his scratched upper arm.
"Daniel James Howell you little bitch you are under arrest."

"Get your greasy ass hands off of me!" Dan pushes him away.

"Do not resist arrest, Mr Howell." The officer grabs Dan's wrist. Dan chambers his leg and kicks the officer in his lower region. "Ah holy mother of-"

The other three officers rush over and, after a few minutes of struggling, get Dan into handcuffs.

"F*ck you Grace you little f*cking cunt ass slut." Dan snarls at Grace as he's dragged out of the room, leaving you, Holly, Charlotte, Phil, Joe, Caspar, Alfie, Louise, Zoe, Lacey, Mikey, Jake, Grace and two other people in silence.

"Question: What did Dan do?" Holly turns to Grace.

"None of your business." Grace shrugs.

"How do you know him and Ashley?" Joe asks.

"Why should I tell you?"

"Just asking." Joe raises his hands defensively.

A solid minute passes by of silence before Mikey whispers. "And now we just sit in silence."

"Holy sh*t, Mikey." Lacey bursts out laughing.

People start some small conversations.

Phil sits beside you and you whisper to him.

"Did Dan tell you anything bout what the f*ck is going on?" You ask.

"Not much. He told me that it's not something that we should get involved with. He also told me not to listen to any bad things Grace or Ashley may say about him." Phil explains.

"How do you think they know each other?"

"I don't know." Phil sighs.

Soon, the female police officer enters the room again with the two other people you still don't know the names of.

"So... Uh... Do any of you want a lift home? There are only four seats available by the way." She asks awkwardly.

"Well, I'm taking the two home.." Louise gestures to the boy and girl who entered with the police officer. "So I'll still have two seats left."

"I'll have one." Alfie says.

In the end (as we fade into the night) you and Phil go in Louise's car with the a boy and another girl, Zoe goes in Alfie's with Grace and two boys, Holly, Charlotte, Joe and Caspar go in the police car and Lacey, Mikey and Jake end up having to find another way home, but luckily the building isn't far from their houses.