Chapter 21

Phil's POV
(Last night)
I turn back around and begin running as fast as I can.
I get out of the lane when I realise.
I can't go home. She'll find out where I live.
I'm definitely not going to Y/N. That could put her in danger. I don't want her to get hurt.
I keep running, not knowing where to go when, being the clumsy person I am, I trip.
"You can't escape me, Philly!"
I get up and run around the corner.
I stop, panting.

Ashley.

Why does she have to appear everywhere I go?
"There you are, my Philly." She comes round the corner, a wet cloth in her hand. Clearly, it's covered in chloroform.
"A-Ashley. S-Stay away from me.." I begin to back away from her.
"But, Philly..." She steps towards me.
I look around for a weapon to use. Anything. Luckily, I find a big thick stick. (I know.)
I pick it up and get ready to use it.
"Ashley. Please leave me alone."
"Philly. I think you know I can't do that..." She leaps towards me, but I smack her with the tree branch, knocking her out.
I sprint home and lock all the doors.

You

You get home from the hospital visit and text Phil.

Y/N:
.haiii I'm home. Want to hang out? :p

Phil:
Yeah sure

Y/N:
Where do you want to meet up?

Phil:
How about you just come round to mine?

Y/N:
Kay. Be there in 20 mins.

Phil:
See u then

You get ready and head round to Phil's house.
You knock on the door and he answers pretty fast.

"Come in." When I get in the house, I notice that all the curtains are shut.
"Uh Phil. Why does it look like a funeral in here?" You giggle.
"That's a story that I don't want to tell. Let's play Mario Kart!"
"Ooohhkay...." You look at him suspiciously and walk up the stairs to his room with him.

.........................

"Y/N, I'm going to overtake you!" Phil proclaims.
"I don't think so, Snowflake!" You laugh, throwing a blue shell at his kart.
"NOOOOOO!!!!" He shouts as you drive past the finish line.
"I will beat you one of these days, Y/L/N."
"Yeah, sure you will Lester, sure you will." You giggle.
"I'm so hungry!" Phil moans "and.. We have no snacks left! I'm gonna die!"
"Calm down, Phil, where's your mum?"
"She's at a friends."
"Okay. Uh. We can make something!" You jump up.
"Yeah! Can we make pancakes? I'll race you to the kitchen!" Phil runs down the stairs, you follow close behind him.

You're flipping a pancake over when you feel something cold run down your back. You scream and turn to see Phil with a bag of ice cubes in hand. "That's for throwing the blue she'll at me!" He laughs.
"Oh yeah?" You grab the bag of flower and pour half of it on his head.
"I'M MMMMMELTING!!" Phil cries.

"Hey snowflake!" You giggle.
"Oh you are dead!" Phil grabs the pancake mixture and begins chasing you around the house with it.
"YOULL NEVER CATCH ME!!!" You shout.
Phil grabs you and places the bowl upside down on your head, pancake mixture dripping down your face.
"Screw you Phil Lester." You say, fake pouting.
"Ohh, did I make you sad?" Phil giggles.
You, then burst into laughter.
You and Phil clean up, then sit on the couch watching anime and eating pancakes.
Half way into the anime, you look down at Phil's phone and notice that he was getting a call from no caller id, but it soon stopped calling. Then, it said that he had 25 missed calls all from no caller id.
"Uh, Phil, seems like someone really want to talk to you.." You giggle.
"Huh?"
You nod at the phone, which was getting another call from no caller id.
"Oh.. Just ignore that." Phil says, continuing to eat his pancakes.
His phone stars blowing up with messages.
"Are you sure?" You give him a concerned look.
"Yes." He sighs.
While he ignores them, you read the short texts that he keeps getting. They're things like:

?????:
Philly.

?????:
Answer my calls.

?????:
Stop ignoring me!

?????:
I know you're reading these.

?????:
I won't just disappear like that!

?????:
Philly stop ignoring me!!

Yo. I'm still dying right now, but I feel kick I may be healing. Even if I haven't healed, I'm going to school tomorrow. Don't judge me. I already miss out so much with my friends, I don't want to miss out more! Plus, I have school drama club and I already missed my out of school drama club on Monday and my drama class today. I really like drama, okay!
Also, I've started getting really hyped. I'm going to see pierce the veil in concert soon and I'm hella excited.
~ Noonpad