Chapter 11

"Supper!" Phil's mother call out from downstairs.

"You got lucky this time, snowflake!" You point your finger at Phil.

"Sure I did." Phil laughs as he pauses the game and leads you down to the kitchen.

"Okay Phil, I have to take my friend Mindy down to Cornwall to visit her mother for the weekend, your fathers on a business trip and your brother is at a sleepover so you'll be home alone tonight. Don't do anything stupid till your brother gets home tomorrow afternoon." Phil's mother explains as she sets the table "the guest room is all set up for you Y/N."

"Okay. Thank you for letting me stay over tonight Mrs Lester." You smile.

"Of course.." She smiles back down at you, dragging her suitcase out of the kitchen.

You and Phil begin to tuck in to the dinner Mrs Lester prepared for the two of you.

.........

After you two finish, Phil gets up to take the dishes to the dishwasher, being the clumsy person he is, he accidentally knocks over a glass of coke onto your lap, getting it all over your clothes.

"For f*cks sake Phil" you laugh.

"Sorry!"

"I'm drenched!"

"Oh dear. Uh, you can wear one of my onesies if you'd like?"
He leads you up to his room and take two onesies out of his closet.
You decide to wear his lion/giraffe onesie while he decides to wear his totoro onesie.

You are lying beside him on his bed watching a Disney movie and eating popcorn/ice cream while he tucks into a family sized packet of malteasers.
You are about half an hour into the movie when you feel something hit your head.

"Did you just throw a malteaser at me?" You turn to him.

He laughs, his tongue poking out between his teeth.

"Oh you are in for it!" You pick up a pillow and smack him in the head with it

Soon, a pillow fight breaks out. After two minutes, you begin to wrestle with him. You two are tumbling on the floor. After a while, he pins you down to the ground. He stares down at you and you stare back up at him. He blue eyes shine. You make this eye contact for around a minute, a silent moment playing on the go as well. The only sound being heard is the two of you breathing when....

OINK! A pig on the Tv snorts, making the two of you burst into a fit of giggles.

...........

You spend the next few hours watching movies, playing video games and arguing over who would win a fight between you two.
You're watching a movie when you up at Phil who's chest you're resting your head on and notice that he's fallen asleep.
You slowly and carefully get out of his bed a wrap a blanket over him.

"Night, Lester." You whisper as you turn off the movie and leave the room.

..........

You tuck yourself into the nice guest bed and quickly fall asleep.

..........

You're in a dark room.
You hear voices, screaming at each other in some unknown language.

BANG!

The voices get louder.

SMASH!

They get even louder.

CRASH!

Soon they get so loud that you can't even hear your own thoughts.

You're able to make out that it's a man and a woman arguing, both voices seem familiar. You're soon also able to make out some things that the woman is saying.

"NO!"
"GET AWAY FROM ME!"
"SOMEONE HELP ME!"

BANG!

Gunshot.
Screaming.
Silence.

............

You wake up trying to catch your breath.
You're terrified.
You remember that you're at Phil's house.

You leap out of bed and rush to Phil's room.

"Are you okay?" Phil asks as you enter the room.
You rapidly shake your head
"Bad dream?"

You nod.
"Come here." Phil sits up, you rush over to him. He wraps his arms around you.

"It was only a dream, you're okay." He says calmly.
You sit cuddling on his bed, soon falling asleep again as he strokes your hair.

Hi there, I don't know why I decided to put the 'circle of life' on this chapter, I just kind of felt like it. Please excuse me for that.
Goodbye now.