Chapter 16

"So, Y/N, what are you doing on Friday night?" Charlotte asks as you and her wait for Holly beside the entrance to the school.
"I'm going to a dance with Phil."
"Is this the Phil you're always talking about? Where's the dance at?"
"Yeah, and it's at his academy."
"Grayshire?"
"Yeah."
"Good luck then. Isn't it meant to be really, y'know, tinky there?"
"Yeah, it is. But I'm sure there are some nice people there. Phil has no friends at his school, and I don't like that. I'm going to make sure he has friends." You explain "also, did you just say tinky?"
"Holy crap I did." Charlotte laughs. "Anyway, have you got a dress yet?"
"No. I was just going to wear something from my closet."
Charlotte turns to you in shock.

"Y/N. No. You clearly like Phil and this is your excuse to look gorgeous in front of him."
Your face turns red.
"I don't like Phillll...."
"Y/N. I'm not an idiot."
You sigh.
Of course you like Phil.
"Tomorrow, Holly and I will take you to find a dress. Find out how formal the dance is."
"Will do."

.....................................

Later that day, you're in your room talking to Phil on the phone.

"So, about that dance on Friday.." You begin.
"Yeah?"
"How formal is it?"
"Pretty formal, but don't dress like the queen." Phil laughs. You imagine how cute he is when he laughs.

 You imagine how cute he is when he laughs

"Okay then." You smile.
"Have you checked you subscriber count lately? I've gained 2000. Beat that." He says.
You pull up your laptop and check.
"3000." You smirk. You hear Phil exhale into the phone. "Get ready for that spider." You laugh.
"Really? I'm going to make a video right now! You better be ready to spend all your money on a steak dinner, Y/L/N."
"Oh please, Lester, I will get a spider on your face."
"Well we'll see about that. Bye."
"Bye snowflake."
You hear him laugh then hang up. You lay down on your bed and think about Phil.
His dark hair.
His fair skin.
His bright eyes.
His perfect smile.
His flawless cheekbones.
Everything about him.

...............................

"Okay, Y/N, we need to find the perfect dress for your date!" Holly explains as her and Charlotte speed walk through crowds of people trying to get to a dress shop.
"It's not a date!" You groan.
To be honest, you don't know if it's a date.
You don't think it is.
He did say that you're going as friends.

Soon, you arrive at a small dress shop with cheap prices.
"Really, Holly. This cheap place?" Charlotte folds her arms as Holly begins to look through the dresses.
"I never said the dress will be expensive! We're on a budget here."
You wait for them to hand you four dresses.
"Oh, I like this one!" You point to one of the four dresses.
"Nope. Try all four on." Charlotte says.
You moan and try them all on.
In the end you decide to go for the one you originally liked which was...

(Pick one of the above)

"Quick question Y/N.." Holly begins as all three of you exit the shop.
"What?"
"Do you like... Like this Phil person?"
Your face instantly turns red.
"Noooo..." You look down at your feet.
"So you do!" Holly exclaims excitedly.
"No I don't!"
"She one hundred percent does!" Charlotte laughs.
Just as the three of you are speed walking, someone bumps into you.
"Hey!"
The person stopped and turned to face you.
"Oh. Hi Phil." You laugh.
"Why hello there." Phil laughs.
"Is this Phil?" Charlotte stands beside you.
"Why else would I call him that Charlotte?" You laugh.
"Hi Phil, my name is Holly how are you?" Holly shakes Phil's hand. You and Charlotte look at each other, laugh, then look back at the awkward looking Phil.
"Uh. I'm great." Phil says.
"So-"
"Holly, don't even start!" Charlotte stops Holly from bombarding Phil with questions. "Sorry about her."
"It's okay." Phil laughs.
"I've got to take them home. They've already made you uncomfortable." You laugh.
"Okay then. Bye Y/N!" Phil waves.
"See you later, snowflake!"
Yes, I know that this chapter is also pretty bad. My life is extremely stressful right now. I've got something on almost everyday, then homework, then a crap ton of other stuff. I apologise.
Remember, you can comment anything that you would like to happen in the story!
Also, at music at school, my friends and I get to do the version of car radio I added, one of them will be playing the piano while the other two do the ukulele. Idk what I'm doing yet. I'm scared they're going to make me sing as I actually do singing lessons. Oh dear.
Bye now.
~Noonpad