Chapter 59

You wake up and immediately notice that your hands are tied to a chair.

You look to your left, where Holly is tied up.
You look to your right where Joe is tied up.

"What the f*ck." You whisper as you look around the large room that's been decorated for a wedding.

"She is actually insane." You hear Charlotte say from behind you.

You look at the arch that Phil is tied to with a gag over his mouth.
Across from him is Ashley.

"Now, if anyone has any objections-" she begins.

"I object!"
"Me too!"
"Me three!"
"Hey, I wanna object!"
"Bitch you're psycho!"

"Shut up!" Ashley shouts at all of you.

"Hey, you're the one who asked if anyone wanted to object...." Chris mutters.

"Philly, do you take me to be your wife?" Ashley pulls the gag off Phil.

"No."

"Say that you do."

"No. Because I don't."

Ashley sighs and takes a gun out from her pocket, she then marches over to you and points it at your head, then looks back at Phil.

"Say you do, or she's dead."

"You wouldn't actually kill her, would you?" Phil asks nervously.

"She would!" You hear Dan shout from the back of the room.

"Let's try this again, shall we? Philly. Do you take me to be your wife?"

Phil nods his head rapidly, tears falling from his eyes.

"Say that you do."

"I-I-I d-do...."

"Yay!" Ashley drops the gun on the floor and rushes over to Phil. "And they said we wouldn't get married." She grabs the back of his head and forces him into a kiss.

"I am done with this bitch. We need to get out of here. And get her into a f*cking mental institution." Holly says.

"Alright. Freeze motherf*cker!" Louise, Alfie and five people you don't recognise burst into the room.

"W-Huh? Who are you?" Ashley asks.

"That doesn't matter. What matters is that you let all these people go and come with us so you can finally get your ass into an asylum." One of the unidentified people says.

"No! You can't make me!"

The group of people march over to Ashley.
One of them grabs her wrist and throws her to the ground.

"Get off!" While her and the five people fight, Alfie and Louise get to untying all of you.

"You okay?" Louise asks as she helps you up off the chair.

"Yeah." You glance over and see that somehow, Ashley is winning the fight against five people.

You look down at the gun that Ashley dropped in front of you and grab it.