Chapter 57

"What're we going to do?" Charlotte asks.

"I don't know." You sigh.

"Does-" Pj begins, but gets cut off by someone shouting from the room behind you.

"GET OFF!"

You all look at each other.

"Phil..." You whisper, looking back at the wall, listening to Phil and Ashley shouting.

Suddenly, the shouts become muffled voices, soon followed by a loud bang.

"I'm so hungry." Chris groans after a moment of silence.

Shuffling and creaking from the room behind you is heard as you all talk again.

"Is this bitch going to feed us or...?" Caspar asks

"Ow!" Chris exclaims.

"What's wrong?" Pj asks, who's conveniently right beside Chris.

"I hurt my finger on the chain."

"Aw here." Pj whispers. As the new conversation begins, you see Pj press his lips against Chris' finger.

"Awww." You whisper to yourself.

"So what should we do?" Holly asks.

"Figure out how to escape; of course getting Dan and Phil as well." Lacey says.

"Can you go one second without mentioning Dan?" Mikey says annoyed.

"Okay, what's your problem with Dan?" Lacey asks Mikey and Jake.

"There's no problem with him. It's just that you talk about him all the time!" Jake says.

"It... Can get annoying!" Mikey says.

"Hashtag team Macey." Zoe whispers to you.

"That honestly sounds like a date rape drug." You giggle quietly.

"They are so jealous." Zoe whispers.

"I know. Jake seems more jealous though."

"Are you joking? Mikey is more jealous!"

"In your dreams!"

"Guys, I feel like we have more important things to think about rather than this." Charlotte says.

"Okay, let's just... Try to figure out a plan...." Joe says, his words followed by silence as everybody tries to think.

................................................................

Phil's POV

I wake up, but don't open my eyes.
I feel two arms wrapped around my chest and two legs wrapped around my thighs.
I try to wriggle free, but all that does is cause the person, whom I'm guessing is Ashley, to tighten their grip on me.
I can feel her barely open mouth pressed against my neck.

I open my eyes and look up at the ceiling, then look to the right where Ashley is, realising she's only in her underwear and trying to free myself again.

"Philly..." She whispers.

"L-l-let g-go of me.." I wriggle my shoulders.

"I don't want to, Philly." She traces her hand up and down my stomach, which I have only just realised is bare.

"W-Wh-Wha-What h-happened?"