Chapter 26

You're sitting in the middle of the room, half way through (your favourite movie)

You're head is resting on Phil's shoulder, his arm around yours, pulling you close to his warm body.

You look up at Phil, who's eyes are glued to the screen. You smile at how into the movie he is.

You stare at him for a few minutes, then finally speak up.

"Phil?"

You looks down at you and smiles. "Yes?"

"I have a question."

"What is it?"

"Why?"

A confused look spread across his face. "Huh?"

"Why did you do all this for me?"

He pauses, opening his mouth slightly, thinking of what to say.
After a long pause, he finally speaks.

"I don't know."

He looks back up at the screen and smiles.

"I guess... It's just...."

He looks back down at you.

"Y/N... You just make me feel so special..."

He looks back up at the screen.

"I guess I wanted to... Make you feel as special as you make me." He sighs, then let's out a quiet chuckle.
"I know, it sounds stupid..."

You hold his chin and turn his head so that he's facing you.

"I don't think it's stupid Phil. I think it's really cute." You mumble the last part.

..................................

Two days later

"Y/N! Wake uuuup!" Emily and Erin jump on your bed.

"Aren't you guys meant to be, like, 5000 miles away from me!" You throw a pillow lazily at them, refusing to open your eyes.

"Your mum wants to talk to you!" Erin hits your face.

"OKAY! Just get out. I'll be up in a minute." You push Erin off the bed, she runs out the room,followed by Emily.

You pick up your phone and check the time. 11:48am. You've got plans to meet up with Phil, Zoe, Chris and Louise at 1.
You groan and pull yourself out of bed.

You lazily get changed into a panic! At the disco/attack on Titan top and black/maroon skinny jeans.
You put your H/C hair up cause you can't be arsed with its bullsh*t today.

You walk down to the kitchen and grab a cup of tea/coffee

You sit down across you mum at the table.
"Good morning, Y/N. I hope you slept well." She says, sounding very professional.
"Okay, mum, why are you sounding like this is a job interview or something?" You giggle slightly.